Good

Posted by 5184269803952524719 on Jun 24, 2016

Works very well with the scrub series but not the cleanser wash.

Para usos ocasionales

Posted by veronnier on Aug 23, 2016

Está bien para usarlo de forma ocasional sobre algún grano o alguna zona de la cara propensa a los granos. Cuidado porque reseca muchísimo y es muy agresivo pero si, funciona.

Very good product

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Sep 08, 2016

2% of Salicylic acid really helps with your breakouts. Be patient though!

You Can Feel It

Posted by 5053984337576026565 on Aug 10, 2016

This item is not too bad. I believe that it works and that it honestly cleans your face. Even after I wash my face with cleanser and a scrub and sometimes even with an other liquid cleaner, this liquid still finds more to clean. However, it does make your face tingle/burn but nothing that I believe is too hard to handle. I plan on using this for a good long time!

good

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

but the alcohol is a bit too strong. i don't have sensitive skin and i find it overbearing at times.

Posted by 5274257627902348137 on Dec 16, 2014

I use it on days I have pimples...AAAAaaaand it works perfectly! I use it instead of tea tree oil and it is non comendogenic!

Strong but drying at the same time

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

Its very effective in drying out oil and whiteheads . The problem is its very drying and does stings alot as it penetrates deep into your skin if you have sensitive skin like mine . Recommended to apply moisturizer after use .

smells but works ok.

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

It smells like alcohol, and is very strong. Perfectly cleanses the skin. But I can not use it too often, because my skin dries out. I did not see reducing the incidence of blackheads, but it certainly contributed to the drying of purulent change and lighten the scars, in the presence of salicylic acid exfoliation. Efficient.

Amazing product

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

I'm giving it 4 start instead of 5 because it contains some alcohol but this product clears up acne like nothing else! I always recommend it to all my friends that have this problem. And it also does wonders for dry itchy scalp. I apply this at least once a week at night and then wash my hair in the morning. Really helps!

Great

Posted by Mustard on Apr 08, 2015

A bit hash, but I like it.