Great!

Posted by Tinutsa on Sep 27, 2013

I like this toner but I rated it only 4 stars because it dries your face.It does what it's supposed to do , which is deep cleaning your face and helping with your acne.Because it is so drying, I put a small amount on a cotton swab and place it on my pimple,and it really helps with the swelling and the redness.

nice toner

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jun 05, 2013

I use the product as a toner everyday. I have really oily face but this product helps me to control the oil production. nice price and good product!

건조하지만 좋네요

Posted by 5115952025613917854 on Oct 12, 2012

정말 따가울정도로건조해져요 하지만! 각질은정말정말사라집니더 ㅎㅎ 아직사용 3주밖에안됫지만 블랙헤드가 1/3이줄었네요~ 다섯개쟁여놧고요 ㅋㅋ 이집션매직발라주니까 전혀 건조하지않아요 볼끝에잇는 여드름이 사라졋다능!!

Good and harsh

Posted by 5078029082061165332 on Jan 09, 2013

This toner is good as a means to keep the skin clean, but I don't like the feeling after its using. It's harsh for a skin with little problems, that's why I don't use it every day. It can cause tingling. Довольно жесткое стредство для ежедневного применения, подсушивает прышики и кожу на лице, после нужно хорошо увлажнять. Если ватный диск сильно смочить начнет щипать кожу.

Bueeeeno...

Posted by ohjudith23 on Feb 11, 2014

Está muy bien pero le sobra mucho el alcohol en mi opinión. Tampoco me ha hecho milagros. Como co-adyudante no está del todo mal, pero creo que hay mejores opciones más suaves y astringenes a la vez. El olor regular pero nada que no se pueda aguantar. La cantidad está bien y el precio es razonable.

A bit harsh

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Jan 28, 2014

It's a little harsh on my skin so I only use it on my t zone. I might stop using it altogether as it doesn't help with enlarged pores. I prefer something alcohol free.

Stinging feeling

Posted by barbaralinalei on Oct 27, 2014

My teenage boy is using this, finds it stinging.

Good

Posted by 5460704319323987847 on Feb 19, 2016

I didn't use this yet

Astringent

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

Nice for teenagers.

makes me oily and itchy

Posted by 5285457163572010017 on May 17, 2015

when i first put it on it makes my skin itchy if i put on a lot. also noticed that my face gets pretty shiny and oily during the day when i use it