Strong but drying at the same time

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

Its very effective in drying out oil and whiteheads . The problem is its very drying and does stings alot as it penetrates deep into your skin if you have sensitive skin like mine . Recommended to apply moisturizer after use .

Great

Posted by Mustard on Apr 08, 2015

A bit hash, but I like it.

strong product

Posted by 4699040372572625942 on May 28, 2014

Has a strong smell and is quite potent, for people with acne it is great! really helps if used on clean skin and with a moisturizer afterwards (not one that is too rich). Would be careful if you have sensitive skin. 23F, oily-combination skin, slightly sensitive, acne prone.

It could be better

Posted by 5467662975840871457 on Jul 02, 2014

Good. It would be perfect if it hadn't have alcohol in its components.

smells but works ok.

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

It smells like alcohol, and is very strong. Perfectly cleanses the skin. But I can not use it too often, because my skin dries out. I did not see reducing the incidence of blackheads, but it certainly contributed to the drying of purulent change and lighten the scars, in the presence of salicylic acid exfoliation. Efficient.

clean the oil

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

its clean the oil out of my face, but as well make it burn right after. i guess it fine.

Great!

Posted by Tinutsa on Sep 27, 2013

I like this toner but I rated it only 4 stars because it dries your face.It does what it's supposed to do , which is deep cleaning your face and helping with your acne.Because it is so drying, I put a small amount on a cotton swab and place it on my pimple,and it really helps with the swelling and the redness.

nice toner

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jun 05, 2013

I use the product as a toner everyday. I have really oily face but this product helps me to control the oil production. nice price and good product!

건조하지만 좋네요

Posted by 5115952025613917854 on Oct 12, 2012

정말 따가울정도로건조해져요 하지만! 각질은정말정말사라집니더 ㅎㅎ 아직사용 3주밖에안됫지만 블랙헤드가 1/3이줄었네요~ 다섯개쟁여놧고요 ㅋㅋ 이집션매직발라주니까 전혀 건조하지않아요 볼끝에잇는 여드름이 사라졋다능!!

Good and harsh

Posted by 5078029082061165332 on Jan 09, 2013

This toner is good as a means to keep the skin clean, but I don't like the feeling after its using. It's harsh for a skin with little problems, that's why I don't use it every day. It can cause tingling. Довольно жесткое стредство для ежедневного применения, подсушивает прышики и кожу на лице, после нужно хорошо увлажнять. Если ватный диск сильно смочить начнет щипать кожу.