as for me it's perfect

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 06, 2012

I have a very long time struggling with blackheads. First came to me something perfect. I use with Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion. My nose is nearly pure, even though I use them only 10 days.

Love this

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product consistently for about 8months. It is the best cleanser I have used for my oily, acne prone skin. It removes build up but doesn't strip my skin so much that it feels dry. I have very clear skin now and rarely get pimples (dietary related). I also use it in conjunction with a salcylic acid toner and a homeopathic tea tree moisturiser/gel. That combination works well for me. I am 32 yr old woman.

best of the best

Posted by 5650416060135767415 on Aug 07, 2014

have tried many brands and this is definitely the best for my acne prone skin. the wash is not overdrying and cleans really well. it just takes two wash to wash off every bit of my makeup. tried using the toner to wipe off excess but there is always no excess. unlike other face wash i used, there is always makeup left on the cotton. and i like the fact that this is not drying. most face wash makes your skin squeaky clean but skin feels like tight after wash. however this face wash doesnt dry your skin out like others :) dont know bout others but it really works for me. throughout years of searching. i finally found it :) my acne problem is gone. soooo loving it.

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Smells awesome too! Non-drying!

very good product

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Jul 31, 2013

Leaves my face clearer and brighter than ever and not dry.

정말 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

평소에는 별 감흥 없는데여, 얼굴에 뭐 났을 때 유전 터질 때 쓰면 우오오 정말 개운하게 잘 씻겨요. 여드름 심할 때 토너랑 짝꿍으로 쓰고 씨벅손 오일 - 알로에젤 바르면 기초의 완성.

Cool

Posted by Reviewer2878090 on Aug 05, 2013

I like this product very much, it really works! I've noticed changes after 1 week of use! My skin became more clean

very good for acne

Posted by 5425098720589449223 on Sep 24, 2013

i use it twice a day and i love it! i just ordered one for my sister too..

Excellent

Posted by 5614266502092643510 on Sep 24, 2013

My girls use her and are very enjoy, leaving fresh clean face

Liked it a lot