as for me it's perfect

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 06, 2012

I have a very long time struggling with blackheads. First came to me something perfect. I use with Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion. My nose is nearly pure, even though I use them only 10 days.

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Smells awesome too! Non-drying!

Love this

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product consistently for about 8months. It is the best cleanser I have used for my oily, acne prone skin. It removes build up but doesn't strip my skin so much that it feels dry. I have very clear skin now and rarely get pimples (dietary related). I also use it in conjunction with a salcylic acid toner and a homeopathic tea tree moisturiser/gel. That combination works well for me. I am 32 yr old woman.

Much better than I expected

Posted by 4769588636168488452 on May 03, 2015

I have been using this product for almost 5 days and I can already see a change. My acne prone skin definitely looks better now. I use it only once per day, in the evening, not twice, because my skin gets dry, but nevertheless I am very happy with the results.

Good clean

Posted by 5481915115538607517 on Dec 11, 2015

After using this wash, my skin feels very clean and refreshed. It took some time, but I think it is working to clear my acne.

현재로선 매우 좋아요

Posted by 5733865124787650583 on Dec 27, 2015

눈쪽 가면 헬게이튼데 향도 생각보다 나쁘지않고 청량감도 들어서 매우 좋아요 써진대로 딥포어워시 인거같아요 현재까지 대로면 재구매의사 100

I really recommend it

Posted by 5407658596854377433 on Dec 30, 2015

I used it for one week and i can see the different :)

Goog

Posted by 5318123476289485341 on Apr 22, 2016

He is good

Helps with clearing bad acne

Posted by Reviewer2049903 on Mar 26, 2012

Alba Botanica is a wonderful brand. After using this product for only a few weeks I have noticed good results, my skin has become more clean & bright (less redish and patches due to bad acne breakouts) Highly recommend if you are having problem with pimples -- Use with Alba Botanica Acne Dote Gel--

I like it!