saved my skin!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

I struggled with hormonal cystic acne for 3 months and this scrub really help getting rid of my acne. My skin feels so smooth even though I still break out, I can barely feel the pimples. It might dry up your skin at first but once you get use to it you can't do without.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on May 07, 2012

Love the smell, it's got a hint of menthol that reminds me of the spas! Works great too. Just a bit runny and comes out of the bottle quickly.

!!

Posted by Reviewer2608745 on Jun 08, 2012

Very nice, does what it says. skin stays cleaner, doesnt take out the black spots at first, but i think, if using twice a week, will be ok. Big bottle!

Best scrub ever!

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

After only 3 days of use, my skin has began to clear up. I LOVE IT!

Me encanta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 12, 2015

Uso este exfoliante para la cara, los gránulos son finitos pero rascan lo suficiente para mí . Tiene un color marrón oscuro un poco raro, hace una ligera espuma cuando lo vas frotando; pero me encanta!!! cantidad-calidad-precio increíble. Repetiré cuando lo termine sin duda (aunque me durará muchiiisimo).

amazing

Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016

My favorite exfoliating product. It is very good on your skin and removes the dead skin

افضل مقشر جربته

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Apr 07, 2016

افضل مقشر جربته That is the best scrub i have ever tried Nice smell like orange and mint amaaazing It did cleaned my face like a soap & scrub at the same time

Great face scrub!

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

The best face scrub! Smells nice, and has little scrubby bits that do all the work! Doesn't dry out my face-- it feels balanced afterwards.

Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Apr 17, 2016

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!

Great scrub at a great price!

Posted by Usagi-chan on Apr 07, 2013

I love this scrub, it's a perfect thing for my combination skin. It's got subtle smell, tons of massaging scrub particles, it doesn't leave skin overdried, but extremely clean and fresh. It's not very gentle though, so might be unsuitable for dry and sensitive skin. I use it mostly as a facial scrub, and definitely gonna stick to it! Отличный гель-скраб для комбинированной кожи. Интенсивно очищает и массирует кожу, но не пересушивает. Запах ненавязчивый, ментол на коже не особо чувствуется. А цена просто супер за такой объем. Обязательно буду заказывать еще. Возможно, не подойдет для тонкой и сухой кожи, так как частицы не слишком мелкие и их реально много.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »