Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Apr 17, 2016

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!

Great face scrub!

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

The best face scrub! Smells nice, and has little scrubby bits that do all the work! Doesn't dry out my face-- it feels balanced afterwards.

افضل مقشر جربته

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Apr 07, 2016

افضل مقشر جربته That is the best scrub i have ever tried Nice smell like orange and mint amaaazing It did cleaned my face like a soap & scrub at the same time

amazing

Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016

My favorite exfoliating product. It is very good on your skin and removes the dead skin

Me encanta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 12, 2015

Uso este exfoliante para la cara, los gránulos son finitos pero rascan lo suficiente para mí . Tiene un color marrón oscuro un poco raro, hace una ligera espuma cuando lo vas frotando; pero me encanta!!! cantidad-calidad-precio increíble. Repetiré cuando lo termine sin duda (aunque me durará muchiiisimo).

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5092991019065572770 on Jun 07, 2015

I first tried this when I went to London and bought it in a shop there. Upon returning to NZ I couldn't find it here and so I'm super glad I found it on iHerb. It smells delicious and most importantly, has definitely helped clear up my backne! Plus, lovely natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Very good. Highly recommend. Also, some people have said it's a bit runny. The one I recently got is much less runny that the one I got a few months ago, so perhaps they've changed the recipe in light of feed back!

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR FOR OILY SKIN!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is huge, lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to exfoliate your face (Yes, I use it for my face) and I love the fact that it contains a nice amount of salycilic acid (2%) in it. Exfoliantes well, did not cause me any allergic reaction, you can use it as a facial mask and does not dry out your skin leaving your pores clean and your skin feeling refreshed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKINS!

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

Good value

Posted by odalol on Jan 14, 2015

This was a gift, so I haven't tried it myself, but the tube is big and you get a lot of product for your money.

Great scrub!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 24, 2014

At first I loved it on my face and found it too gentle on my body. Now I like it better on my body and only occasionally on my face since I've been on AHAs. Will definitely buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »