The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR FOR OILY SKIN!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is huge, lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to exfoliate your face (Yes, I use it for my face) and I love the fact that it contains a nice amount of salycilic acid (2%) in it. Exfoliantes well, did not cause me any allergic reaction, you can use it as a facial mask and does not dry out your skin leaving your pores clean and your skin feeling refreshed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKINS!

Best scrub ever

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Nov 26, 2013

This is seriously the best scrub I've ever used. It leaves my skin super smooth unlike other scrubs. It has super fine granules that buffs away dead skin and makes a big difference to my complexion. I've only started using this range and am loving it so far. I don't get dry flaky skin from this but I am super oily. This product will definitely help with keeping acne and oil under control especially when wearing makeup. Things just slide off after 2-3 hours in this warm Aussie weather!! I definitely recommend this scrub. Awesome!!!

Very good product!

Posted by Indrute on Jul 03, 2013

I like that the scrub particles are so small and works perfectly on my skin. It could maybe be not so runny, but it's not that bad :) I will probably order more when I finish this one.

GREAT

Posted by 4669239661063300342 on Jul 16, 2014

I LOVE this face scrub. This is my second time buying it. I have acne and it helps clear up my pimples faster and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It has a lovely peppermint smell and is gentle enough to use every day. It's very effective at removing my makeup from the day and making my skin feel very clean. Highly recommend this scrub!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5092991019065572770 on Jun 07, 2015

I first tried this when I went to London and bought it in a shop there. Upon returning to NZ I couldn't find it here and so I'm super glad I found it on iHerb. It smells delicious and most importantly, has definitely helped clear up my backne! Plus, lovely natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Very good. Highly recommend. Also, some people have said it's a bit runny. The one I recently got is much less runny that the one I got a few months ago, so perhaps they've changed the recipe in light of feed back!

amazing

Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016

My favorite exfoliating product. It is very good on your skin and removes the dead skin

افضل مقشر جربته

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Apr 07, 2016

افضل مقشر جربته That is the best scrub i have ever tried Nice smell like orange and mint amaaazing It did cleaned my face like a soap & scrub at the same time

Great face scrub!

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

The best face scrub! Smells nice, and has little scrubby bits that do all the work! Doesn't dry out my face-- it feels balanced afterwards.

Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Apr 17, 2016

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!