Really good scrub

Posted by Shishter on Jun 28, 2015

- i use it only for the face and it cleans very well - dont know about clearing acne since my acne is severe and i just started using roaccutane , however my face feels really clean and fresh after scrubbing it with it . - it is runny but i dont mind and i learned how to control it by applying the right amount. - recommend it but dont expect miracles

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5092991019065572770 on Jun 07, 2015

I first tried this when I went to London and bought it in a shop there. Upon returning to NZ I couldn't find it here and so I'm super glad I found it on iHerb. It smells delicious and most importantly, has definitely helped clear up my backne! Plus, lovely natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Very good. Highly recommend. Also, some people have said it's a bit runny. The one I recently got is much less runny that the one I got a few months ago, so perhaps they've changed the recipe in light of feed back!

Nothing special

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on May 26, 2015

Well, it's a scrub, so it's doing its job as one, but I didn't notice any change about my acne.

El envase es enorme, hay mucho producto. Granulo del exfoliante muy gordo.

Posted by 5627178120891492988 on Apr 15, 2015

Exfoliante para pieles acnéicas, tiene un granulo muy gordo y hay que tener cuidado cuando se aplica al rostro. Viene mucha cantidad de producto, el bote es enorme.

nice

Posted by 5633853045503001658 on Mar 15, 2015

Great scrub, if a little runny.

good product

Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015

good face scrub, cleans well, however my face tends to get oily after a few hours.

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR FOR OILY SKIN!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is huge, lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to exfoliate your face (Yes, I use it for my face) and I love the fact that it contains a nice amount of salycilic acid (2%) in it. Exfoliantes well, did not cause me any allergic reaction, you can use it as a facial mask and does not dry out your skin leaving your pores clean and your skin feeling refreshed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKINS!

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

Good value

Posted by odalol on Jan 14, 2015

This was a gift, so I haven't tried it myself, but the tube is big and you get a lot of product for your money.

Great scrub!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 24, 2014

At first I loved it on my face and found it too gentle on my body. Now I like it better on my body and only occasionally on my face since I've been on AHAs. Will definitely buy it again.