Great Product

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on May 07, 2012

Love the smell, it's got a hint of menthol that reminds me of the spas! Works great too. Just a bit runny and comes out of the bottle quickly.

!!

Posted by Reviewer2608745 on Jun 08, 2012

Very nice, does what it says. skin stays cleaner, doesnt take out the black spots at first, but i think, if using twice a week, will be ok. Big bottle!

help reduce acne on face & body

Posted by 4829989568048453375 on Sep 09, 2016

I use this as body scrub in summer, it effectively reduce acne and the skin feels smooth after use. For the face, I just put in on as mask and rinse off after a few minutes to avoid too much scrubbing...it still works pretty well.

Great product

Posted by 4865753477806282022 on Oct 08, 2016

i loved how the products suited my skin type. 😍

smooth skin after wash for a whole day!

Posted by 5005778750804554167 on Nov 03, 2016

I've been using this product for a few days now and my skin feels much smoother and clean from acne.

Gentle

Posted by Reviewer3095583 on Dec 11, 2016

Gee!This thing is a skin treat!!!It cleans my skin providing my face divine pleasure. Acting extremely gentle on skin. No skin tightening afterwards.The tube is very big especially if you're going to apply it on your face only as I do) I love this brand bc of thorough formulation. Please press YES button if it was useful for you.ThNKS Если мой отзыв вам полезен, жмите "Да", мне будет приятно!

great

Posted by 5086657823578646390 on Jan 11, 2017

This is the best scrub I ever tried , left my skin super soft and clean.

BEST STUFF EVER! LIGHT SMELL

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Jul 08, 2012

I'm chemical sensitive & was searching for a 2% salicylic acid product without heavy fragrance. I was surprised how well this product worked and how little it was scented. The scent is more of an herb scent that is not offensive and dissipates. I can't stand any sort of fragrance, but this light smell is something that is pleasant. If you have MCS, I would recommend giving it a try. It left my skin as smooth as a newborn baby's behind. It is fantastic. My teenage son now uses it, too. It's better than the sulphur soaps and neutragena products.

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 13, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

alba botanica scrub

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Apr 06, 2012

I use it as body scrub, very nice texture and smell, works well. also my boyfriend likes to use it.