New To iHerb?

Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Face & Body Scrub, Oil-Free, 8 oz (227 g)

Works well

Posted by 5672284153779552388 on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using this soap for over a week now and it has already helped reduce the breakout on my back. I normally use Neutrogena body wash but this seems to work just as good if not better and faster. I like the pungent smell of the natural oils. It feels like it's working even afer I wash it off which is a good sign. My skin feels smooth after too.

saved my skin!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

I struggled with hormonal cystic acne for 3 months and this scrub really help getting rid of my acne. My skin feels so smooth even though I still break out, I can barely feel the pimples. It might dry up your skin at first but once you get use to it you can't do without.

Great texture!

Posted by HairMetalJ on Oct 13, 2013

Perfect consistency, no rough particles or ineffective synthetic beads. Nice fine texture that leaves the skin smooth and clean. Love the large size too.

Alla, Russia

Posted by 5101752069313468280 on Oct 20, 2013

Very nice, gentle for my face.

Great scrub!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 22, 2013

Gentle on my face, too gentle on the body. The smell is minty and citrus. My face it's not sensitive but it's oily and I use it every night. Will definitely buy it again.