no difference

Posted by tusechka on Jul 28, 2014

Bought it for my teenage sister with acne. No difference. Used it myself. Good scrub, but not for acne

Good value

Posted by odalol on Jan 14, 2015

This was a gift, so I haven't tried it myself, but the tube is big and you get a lot of product for your money.

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR FOR OILY SKIN!

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is huge, lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to exfoliate your face (Yes, I use it for my face) and I love the fact that it contains a nice amount of salycilic acid (2%) in it. Exfoliantes well, did not cause me any allergic reaction, you can use it as a facial mask and does not dry out your skin leaving your pores clean and your skin feeling refreshed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR COMBINATION TO OILY SKINS!

Best scrub ever

Posted by 5537613630807382268 on Nov 26, 2013

This is seriously the best scrub I've ever used. It leaves my skin super smooth unlike other scrubs. It has super fine granules that buffs away dead skin and makes a big difference to my complexion. I've only started using this range and am loving it so far. I don't get dry flaky skin from this but I am super oily. This product will definitely help with keeping acne and oil under control especially when wearing makeup. Things just slide off after 2-3 hours in this warm Aussie weather!! I definitely recommend this scrub. Awesome!!!

Very good product!

Posted by Indrute on Jul 03, 2013

I like that the scrub particles are so small and works perfectly on my skin. It could maybe be not so runny, but it's not that bad :) I will probably order more when I finish this one.

GREAT

Posted by 4669239661063300342 on Jul 16, 2014

I LOVE this face scrub. This is my second time buying it. I have acne and it helps clear up my pimples faster and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It has a lovely peppermint smell and is gentle enough to use every day. It's very effective at removing my makeup from the day and making my skin feel very clean. Highly recommend this scrub!

Will buy again

Posted by WorkingMum on May 13, 2016

Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel. Not too rough for faciae use. Great for body. Using once a week to keep acne at Bay.

Effective

Posted by 5184269803952524719 on Jun 24, 2016

Good for oily skin users prone to acne and sensitive to chemical based facial washes/scrubs.

Excellent

Posted by 5049004172341873490 on Jul 05, 2016

I've only been using this for a few days now but it has already cleared up most of the spots on my back and shoulders. It is really gentle and you don't need a lot. I really like the smell as well. I have tried so many other things including astringents, scrubs, masques, and even tea, and nothing has done it as well or as quickly as this. I will definitely be buying this again.