EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.36

$10.45

Savings of: $2.09 (20% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great scrub at a great price!

Posted by Usagi-chan on Apr 07, 2013

I love this scrub, it's a perfect thing for my combination skin. It's got subtle smell, tons of massaging scrub particles, it doesn't leave skin overdried, but extremely clean and fresh. It's not very gentle though, so might be unsuitable for dry and sensitive skin. I use it mostly as a facial scrub, and definitely gonna stick to it! Отличный гель-скраб для комбинированной кожи. Интенсивно очищает и массирует кожу, но не пересушивает. Запах ненавязчивый, ментол на коже не особо чувствуется. А цена просто супер за такой объем. Обязательно буду заказывать еще. Возможно, не подойдет для тонкой и сухой кожи, так как частицы не слишком мелкие и их реально много.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Fine Product

Posted by 5388330933263764240 on Sep 25, 2012

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

I really liked it, shining gently used sparingly skin really improved, decreased acne, be sure to repeat

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

muy bueno

Posted by 5380437543935065762 on Jan 03, 2013

Sin duda buen esfoliante para cuerpo y cara. Buen olor.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great texture!

Posted by HairMetalJ on Oct 13, 2013

Perfect consistency, no rough particles or ineffective synthetic beads. Nice fine texture that leaves the skin smooth and clean. Love the large size too.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Alla, Russia

Posted by 5101752069313468280 on Oct 20, 2013

Very nice, gentle for my face.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great scrub!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 24, 2014

At first I loved it on my face and found it too gentle on my body. Now I like it better on my body and only occasionally on my face since I've been on AHAs. Will definitely buy it again.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Face and Body Scrub

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Oct 31, 2013

I love this scrub! The scent is amazing and it's not too harsh on my acne prone skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Patīk!

Posted by 4941422101074550731 on Nov 12, 2013

Patikamas smalkas skrubējamās daļiņas!Patīkama smarža!Patīk, ka iekšā salicilskābe!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 5593030070168135159 on Nov 18, 2013

Such a gentle scrub, with great results. It takes a while to get used to the smell, but it leaves the skin clean, redient and moist. Highly recommended!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 77 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »