Will buy again

Posted by WorkingMum on May 13, 2016

Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel. Not too rough for faciae use. Great for body. Using once a week to keep acne at Bay.

Great texture!

Posted by HairMetalJ on Oct 13, 2013

Perfect consistency, no rough particles or ineffective synthetic beads. Nice fine texture that leaves the skin smooth and clean. Love the large size too.

Alla, Russia

Posted by 5101752069313468280 on Oct 20, 2013

Very nice, gentle for my face.

Great scrub!

Posted by Mustard on Oct 24, 2014

At first I loved it on my face and found it too gentle on my body. Now I like it better on my body and only occasionally on my face since I've been on AHAs. Will definitely buy it again.

Face and Body Scrub

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Oct 31, 2013

I love this scrub! The scent is amazing and it's not too harsh on my acne prone skin.

Patīk!

Posted by 4941422101074550731 on Nov 12, 2013

Patikamas smalkas skrubējamās daļiņas!Patīkama smarža!Patīk, ka iekšā salicilskābe!

Great!

Posted by 5593030070168135159 on Nov 18, 2013

Such a gentle scrub, with great results. It takes a while to get used to the smell, but it leaves the skin clean, redient and moist. Highly recommended!

buena limpieza

Posted by 5245001589105907678 on Jan 15, 2014

Uso diario durante un mes, deja la piel perfecta y noto que limpia en profundidad

really love this scrub

Posted by 4737810912796863722 on Feb 28, 2014

My skin feels so soft & smooth after using this! Its quite 'gentle' for a scrub and smells great. I'm not good at consistently using it but the times when I have used it, I felt I could visibly see an improvement with my acne.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

This is a great product. It really does scrub your skin unlike some other products which just seem to leave a slimy film on your skin. You feel fresh after this. I use it every few days.