Works so well!!!!!

Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Aug 07, 2016

I cant love it enough!!! its wonderful, and smells good and it helped my acne on my back SO GOOD!!!!!

help reduce acne on face & body

Posted by 4829989568048453375 on Sep 09, 2016

I use this as body scrub in summer, it effectively reduce acne and the skin feels smooth after use. For the face, I just put in on as mask and rinse off after a few minutes to avoid too much scrubbing...it still works pretty well.

amazing

Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016

My favorite exfoliating product. It is very good on your skin and removes the dead skin

افضل مقشر جربته

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Apr 07, 2016

افضل مقشر جربته That is the best scrub i have ever tried Nice smell like orange and mint amaaazing It did cleaned my face like a soap & scrub at the same time

BEST STUFF EVER! LIGHT SMELL

Posted by Reviewer2087692 on Jul 08, 2012

I'm chemical sensitive & was searching for a 2% salicylic acid product without heavy fragrance. I was surprised how well this product worked and how little it was scented. The scent is more of an herb scent that is not offensive and dissipates. I can't stand any sort of fragrance, but this light smell is something that is pleasant. If you have MCS, I would recommend giving it a try. It left my skin as smooth as a newborn baby's behind. It is fantastic. My teenage son now uses it, too. It's better than the sulphur soaps and neutragena products.

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 13, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

alba botanica scrub

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Apr 06, 2012

I use it as body scrub, very nice texture and smell, works well. also my boyfriend likes to use it.

Good!

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

This is so gentle to your skin, and not harsh, as many other scrubs are. Your skin feels SO smooth afterwards. And the smell is really fresh. I use this a couple times a week. Especially after taking my makeup off, to scrub away any hidden makeup in my pores and dead skin cells. It works so well.

Great scrub at a great price!

Posted by Usagi-chan on Apr 07, 2013

I love this scrub, it's a perfect thing for my combination skin. It's got subtle smell, tons of massaging scrub particles, it doesn't leave skin overdried, but extremely clean and fresh. It's not very gentle though, so might be unsuitable for dry and sensitive skin. I use it mostly as a facial scrub, and definitely gonna stick to it! Отличный гель-скраб для комбинированной кожи. Интенсивно очищает и массирует кожу, но не пересушивает. Запах ненавязчивый, ментол на коже не особо чувствуется. А цена просто супер за такой объем. Обязательно буду заказывать еще. Возможно, не подойдет для тонкой и сухой кожи, так как частицы не слишком мелкие и их реально много.

Fine Product

Posted by 5388330933263764240 on Sep 25, 2012

I recommend everyone buy products iHerb! Company with quality and reliability. Thanks for everything.