Do not like

Posted by CindyJHendrix on Mar 20, 2014

It is not removing waterproof mascara very well. I have ordered a new mascara and will try it with it. But, as of right now it does not remove Clinique with ease.

Great For Eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jul 22, 2014

Absolutely know for a fact that this is the best with no irritation. Love it!

GAH

Posted by 5082003251456673556 on Jul 28, 2014

I love this. It removes my eye make up so well.

Best Eye Make up Remover ever

Posted by Bonobaboba on Feb 16, 2014

Natural,fast, delicate with your eye-lashes, and takes away the heaviest of the water proof mascaras, and all of it for a reasonable price. Can you ask for more?

Great!

Posted by 5284624157790566889 on Aug 03, 2016

I purchased this over some of the more expensive brands. I'm very happy with this, it does what it says ..eye make-up wipes off easily. Not full of nasty chemicals. I would purchase again.

Alba botanica Eye remover

Posted by 5637551249341549608 on Mar 12, 2014

ce produit est très doux, il se présente comme un gel et enlève bien le maquillage, je ne l'ai pas testé sur des produits waterproof

Worst make up remover

Posted by 5063801365086891264 on Aug 20, 2016

I didnt like it, the consistant is weird, and its leaking out when you trying to put it on a soft pad. Do not recommend it.

It doesn't remove

Posted by 5723443080267781256 on Aug 22, 2016

I use a regular mascara and eye-shadows, not water-resistance, but this remover cleans only a part of it and it also burns the eyes :( I use it for removing make-up and sunscreen from my face before I go to shower: here it works well.