Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Cocoa Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works Well

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

Smells like cocoa butter and leaves a slight slip to the hair, which is nice. Rich and buttery so it spreads nicely through hair.

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing conditioner works great. It is extremely thick, so while getting it out of the bottle can be a challenge sometimes, it really helps to detangle my hair.

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by 5413375682225354335 on Nov 20, 2013

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

best conditioner i ever had

Posted by 5601409267131182668 on Jun 18, 2014

This is really the best coditioner for my curly and dry hair. It moisturizez perfectly. My hair is healthyier and smells so sweet as cacoa butter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »