Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Conditioner, Cocoa Butter, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 10, 2013

Very good conditioner! Rather thick and nutritive. I have long blonde hair and it makes my hair shiny and silky, untangles it very good. Love Alba Botanica's products very much.

LOVE IT

Posted by 4719961714460125985 on Sep 02, 2013

my hair is very smooth and it smells great

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by 5413375682225354335 on Nov 20, 2013

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this conditioner and it smells so good! I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo