Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Oct 14, 2010

This conditioner is creamy, thick, and moisturizing. It smells just like Plumeria. My only issue with it,is that it's SO thick that it's a little difficult squeezing it out of the bottle.

Great, very moisturising

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Mar 05, 2014

Lovely and thick, nice scent, just what I've been looking for my long hair.

Love the Scent!

Posted by Reviewer3207252 on Sep 15, 2010

This Alba Botanica Plumeria Replenishing Hair Conditioner smells AWESOME and does a great job at conditioning my hair, leaving it feeling soft and looking shiny. Definitely a keeper!

Choking odor

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012

The conditioner itself is not bad, but it smells too strong! Will never take it again, the odor seems to be very unnatural :( Do not recommend

average

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 10, 2013

the smell is nice, but the conditioning action is pretty mediocre.

different

Posted by Reviewer1840462 on Aug 19, 2012

I smelled this same exact kind in the store and it smelled a little different than the one I got through the site.

Nice and hydrating!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on May 24, 2010

Used it with the matching shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny..Normally most shampoos/conditioners organic or otherwise that I've used in the past tend to strip my hair of everything, but this one actually cleans and moisturises while keeping it looking fresh, clean and natural, not cardboardy...:)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Oct 12, 2013

I've been using this shampoo for awhile, so I decided to try the conditioner, too. Very nice. leaves my hair super soft.

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer1446915 on Jun 04, 2012

Excellent product and has a fresh botanical scent! Leaves my hair sooooo soft. I use the shampoo everyday and this conditioner a few times per week with it. Conditioner is very rich, but not heavy.

perfect conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2670900 on Apr 08, 2012

It leaves my hair smooth and silky and I never have problems with brushing after using it. Highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »