Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Facial Scrub, Pineapple Enzyme, 4 oz (113 g)

Gentle scrub for aging skin. Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2139294 on Sep 28, 2013

Alba Botanica products have been on my shopping list for years and I am never disappointed. Pineapple enzyme scrub makes my skin feel clean but not dried out. Plus ... it smells delicious.

Excellent

Posted by 5184165757120365747 on Apr 25, 2014

Good when you need something with more power than a cleanser. For those with oily skin, you can understand where I'm coming from. You have to absolutely exfoliate or your skin becomes full of those tiny bits of oil that dries and stays around the nose or when your skin becomes thick and tired. Removes grime and dirt while maintaining skin moisture. I personally cleanse first with the pineapple enzyme cleanser from the same range as I feel it doesn't really do a good job of removing oil since it has those Jojoba Esters. But if you cleanse and remove the oil first, it will be able to remove the dirt (that the cleanser is too weak to remove) more effectively. Try and see different methods, steps and see what works for you personally.

One of the best find from iherb!

Posted by 4615664397839015751 on May 07, 2014

I LOVE THIS SCRUB! First of all, the scent is so refreshing. Perfect balance of tropical pineapple scent. If I can bathe in this smell, I would! Secondly, the scrub is nice and fine. It's definitely not the most "soft" scrub. If you have really sensitive or delicate skin that cannot withstand any abrasiveness, this is not for you. But if you like common scrub that contains micro-beads, this will be great for you! Don't get me wrong, this is not harsh on the skin. In fact, my skin feels soft and moisturized after I use this. It actually reminds me a lot of Sisley's facial scrub I used to use (which was $70 or something!) except for the scent. I will most definitely purchase this again when it runs out.

Love, Love, Love

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jun 30, 2014

This is a gentle scrub that I use weekly that leaves my skin polished without harsh ingredients. This is my favorite facial scrub. Will not dry out skin.

The best scrub

Posted by 4654951665443138087 on Aug 02, 2014

This is super good scrub!! Very clean and smell so good so refeesh.