Average Product

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Oct 19, 2011

Like the scent of it, but leaves a sticky film on my skin. Because of that, good for days at the beach or sports, but not suitable for daily use.

Not too bad.

Posted by 5026647264827221255 on Apr 29, 2016

I quite liked the smell of it. I used it when I travelled Abroad for 6 months. It actually lasted right untill the last day. It was a little to thick for me, but I never got sunburned using it. Not even on Islands in the Phillipines. It's propobly alot better for children because of it's concistency.

Works but

Posted by 5101192077760291533 on Oct 03, 2016

Didn't like the texture and smell is a bit weird to me

creme

Posted by Reviewer2592113 on Dec 20, 2011

good quality, smooth !!!

works well...but small

Posted by jbellendir on Feb 28, 2012

This came smaller than expected as well for the price, but it worked well. Lasted me 8 days on the beach in Thailand...so can't complain

Its changed!

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Feb 16, 2015

Ive been using this product for a couple of years now and ive always loved it. This time something has been changed in the ingrédients, im not sure if there was always "Dimethicone" in it, but it is one of the main ingrédients, its a chemical which can produce an allergic reaction in some people. The consistency to me now feels more oily than before and ive started to get pimples from using it whereas i didnt used to; Im very disappointed and going to be emailing Alba Botanica to let them know. Im not going to be buying this product anymore as to me it cant be "Natural" if one of the main ingrédients is Dimethicone!

Not good

Posted by 5641574877347728638 on Apr 11, 2015

Bought it for summer, I've got rash and I did got burn, so wouldn't reccomended it. But scent is divine.