Its changed!

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Feb 16, 2015

Ive been using this product for a couple of years now and ive always loved it. This time something has been changed in the ingrédients, im not sure if there was always "Dimethicone" in it, but it is one of the main ingrédients, its a chemical which can produce an allergic reaction in some people. The consistency to me now feels more oily than before and ive started to get pimples from using it whereas i didnt used to; Im very disappointed and going to be emailing Alba Botanica to let them know. Im not going to be buying this product anymore as to me it cant be "Natural" if one of the main ingrédients is Dimethicone!

Best Sunscreen EVER!

Posted by 5646548178240724407 on Jan 06, 2015

I am allergic to most sunscreens but this one works a treat, it smells nice and is not oily. Highly recommended for those with sensitive skin.

Good product

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Dec 16, 2014

Even though not 100% natural it works better than zinc containing sunscreens and the chemicals are rated ok on ewg website. Nice smell not too thick

Loved but

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014

It works truly great. I didn't burn once in Canary Islands all summer. My skin didn't react (which is a miracle) and it was pretty moisturzed (another miracle). I would loved it more if the grade on Skindeep was better but I will buy it again anyways. Oh the smell was wonderful and it got absorbed pretty quickly for a natural lotion (even more for an SPF). Please, excuse my english!

Awesome

Posted by 5449921528795587947 on Aug 20, 2014

The best face sunscreen I have found and will continue to use it.

Sun won't burn me

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Aug 01, 2014

What I love about this alba botanica sunscreen ? First, the smell. I am only using it on my balcony but I feel like I'm on a white sand beach under a coconut tree. Second, it's not so greasy (just a little bit) And finally, it works ! Which is not so bad ;)

Wish this was mine

Posted by ekstravirgin on Jul 23, 2014

I love the smell, and how easily it is to put on - I just wish it was a different SPF, so that I could use it (but the kids do love it too!!)

Acceptable sunscreen

Posted by 5100454032469146505 on Jul 14, 2014

I don't like sunscreens, but this one it's acceptable for me.

excellent!!!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Jul 11, 2014

my kids love the smell of it blocks the sun

Smells DIVINE - works great

Posted by aftonhupper on Jul 08, 2014

Pretty long-wearing formula, smells like pineapple and natural! Very moisturizing too. Love this stuff.