alba botanica hawaiian aloe vera sunblock

Posted by Reviewer1228350 on Mar 23, 2012

Good quality product, nice, not overpowering smell, not greasy, did not have any irritation (which I had using commercial sunscreens)Three of us were using it in Jamaica - all have nice tan, no sunburns :)

Excellent sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Jun 03, 2012

I live in hot climate where sun protection is crutial, and this product does its job perfectly. I apply the sunblock every morning before my regular makeup foundation and it stays on and protects throughout the day. Have been also using it for my kids. They love both the smell and the texture of the product.

진짜..좋아요ㅋ.ㅋ

Posted by 5590641556528070652 on Jun 04, 2012

향이정말달달한풍선껌향인데진짜기분좋아지구요ㅋㅋ백탁현상도없고..ㅜㅜ조아조아진짜좋아요ㅋㅋ바르고유분기가올라오기는하는데저는티슈로살짝눌러준답니다ㅋㅋ진짜...로고나싼테가너무안맞아서샀는데탁월한선택!!^*^남자친구도사주려했는데금새품절이더라구요ㅜㅠ

effective

Posted by 5005745882476116744 on Nov 08, 2012

good smell for sunscreen. i live in hawaii and used it for a beach day for kids. it's not too thick and still effective.

Sooo good

Posted by 4860602694326560769 on Nov 15, 2012

Great smell, not greasy at all, would buy it again

Sunscreen

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

This is good. The fragrance is very sweet pineappley. Kids love the tropical pineappley smell.

Wonderful

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

Beautiful product with lovely smell, I bought this product for my 16 month old baby, have used it several times. Even in the harsh Australian sun he has not been burnt or even slightly red when using this product,I was surpassed it worked so well especially that it is natural! Love this product

Great

Posted by 4623266253530548266 on Aug 06, 2013

I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my face that does not make me look ashy. I am black so that can be hard to find, but this is perfect for my dark complexion.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1860511 on Aug 17, 2013

I'm really satisfied with the product. Protects the skin, soaks into it quickly, without leaving any white marks and smells delicious

Great Natural Sunscreen

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

Finally I've found a sunscreen that I love, with no bad chemicals! Smells like tropical pineapple. Yum!