Favorable!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Dec 26, 2011

A nice easily absorbed block. I could use less of the fresh papaya scent though. It hangs around quite awhile. How much of a protective remains to be seen. For now I give it 5 stars.

excellent sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2817654 on Dec 26, 2011

It smells great. Works very effectively.

Smell really nice~

Posted by GobbyHong on Feb 19, 2012

It smell so nice and sweet, feels light on the skin and don't have a problem in white cast. Good stuff~

effective

Posted by 5005745882476116744 on Nov 08, 2012

good smell for sunscreen. i live in hawaii and used it for a beach day for kids. it's not too thick and still effective.

Sooo good

Posted by 4860602694326560769 on Nov 15, 2012

Great smell, not greasy at all, would buy it again

Sunscreen

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

This is good. The fragrance is very sweet pineappley. Kids love the tropical pineappley smell.

Wonderful

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

Beautiful product with lovely smell, I bought this product for my 16 month old baby, have used it several times. Even in the harsh Australian sun he has not been burnt or even slightly red when using this product,I was surpassed it worked so well especially that it is natural! Love this product

Great

Posted by 4623266253530548266 on Aug 06, 2013

I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my face that does not make me look ashy. I am black so that can be hard to find, but this is perfect for my dark complexion.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1860511 on Aug 17, 2013

I'm really satisfied with the product. Protects the skin, soaks into it quickly, without leaving any white marks and smells delicious

Great Natural Sunscreen

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

Finally I've found a sunscreen that I love, with no bad chemicals! Smells like tropical pineapple. Yum!