Won't order again

Posted by Nessie on Jun 26, 2012

Beautiful smell, and very moisturising, but this cream clogged up my shaving blade making shaving a bit hard. Great as a moisturiser though! Instead I now just use a tiny squeeze of Nubian Heritage African Black Soap rubbed on my legs before shaving - works a treat.

too sticky

Posted by Reviewer2779412 on Nov 01, 2012

will never buy again. ok smell but too sticky

Meh, not so much...

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Oct 22, 2013

Nah, this wasn't such a great product... It's very emollient indeed, but it doesn't help my shaving at all. I get less friction with normal soap and it clogs my razor straight away. I don't really like the smell either.

not good enough

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Oct 26, 2013

It's nice and creamy but doesn't work as a shaving cream

Hard to get out from razor

Posted by 5144551075129303153 on Aug 17, 2014

I like the smell and feel of this, but it's a bit waxy and sticks to the blades of the razor. Took this on holiday to places with poor water pressure and struggled a lot to get it out of the razor. Felt unhygienic to have to leave it in there... Works a lot better at home where I have decent water pressure and can clean my razor allright.

will not buy again

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 14, 2016

not for man shave.clogs the razor and very thick

A bit disappointed in this

Posted by Reviewer2156356 on Nov 30, 2007

Wasn't up to the usual great Alba standards. Consistency doesn't work that well in the shower, perhaps a better product for men in front of the bathroom sink than ladies in the shower.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

This shave gel gunks up my razor and it's hard to see where you've already shaved cause it goes on clear. Doesn't smell that great either.