July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alba Botanica, Natural, Very Emollient Cream Shave, Mango Vanilla, 8 oz (227 g)

Nice Feel and Scent for Men; No Cuts During Shaving

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product to use for shaving. I have used many of Alba Botanicals products previously. This product is a great value. One tube will last me for 3 or 4 months of shaving several times per week. The mango scent is subtle and not overpowering, which is important for a man who doesn't want to smell like a bottle of lotion. The shave cream allows for a smooth and clean shave without cuts. I also will sometimes use this product as a general moisturiser if I'm in a hurry. Highly recommended!

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1995072 on Jul 03, 2012

I am not a huge fan of traditional shave gels/foams and typically use liquid body soap but I Love this product! I get a nine smooth shave, it leaves my skin soft, and it smells amazing!

Tasty one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

My boyfriend asked me to order this many times- it's vegan, it smells sweet and it softens the skin without any irritation. Will order more!

Ahhh.. Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Sep 01, 2012

I love this cream shave.. The smell is nice. I love it because of the smell mostly, but it works great for shaving. Will buy again, and as gifts for friends aswell.

Love it

Posted by 4984050817209142280 on Nov 19, 2012

I love Alba Shave creams, very good stuff!