Alba Botanica, Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen, Aloe Vanilla, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)

worked very well

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 19, 2013

on our first vacation to the beach this year my wife used this sunscreen. It went on easily and left her skin very moist and soft. One application lasted for hours. Has a slight, not-unpleasant vanilla scent. Broad-spectrum protection, long-lasting, good price, no weird chemocals. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

World's Best Suncreen

Posted by Reviewer3127366 on Nov 19, 2008

This chemical-free sunscreen has none of the scary ingredients of the more commercial brands, and is absolutely excellent. It never gets into your eyes and stings, it isn't at all greasy, and it definitely improves the look and feel of my 40+ year old skin. I've used it for years, and am happy to find it here!

Posted by Reviewer2090266 on Oct 07, 2008

Works very well. I have sensitive skin and this protects without making my face break out.

Scent haven't seen vanilla

Posted by odereviews on May 31, 2013

Good sunscreen with pleasant scent. I don't find any vanilla from the scent, but it's alright. Not as strong smell as the stuff they sold at the local supermarket. Some people say this is hard to rub, but this is much easier than the SPF 45 from Alba Botanica. Package is also nice, and easy to use. Good price & quality ratio.

Excellent Sunscreen,doesn't make your face look like frying pan

Posted by Reviewer2019131 on Dec 10, 2008

I got this sunscreen after my beautician suggested it and i'm glad i did. It's really nice and very important for me not at all Oily. I like the sweet scent and it actually makes my face look a lot brighter. The only bummer is it's SPF 18 , i would prefer something higher.But since it's chemical free and oil-free and since you just need a little bit,it's going to last for a long time,it's a keeper for me ,money well spent. Monika