HO RRI BLE

Posted by 5517732031232015805 on Nov 23, 2015

Venía separado en (al menos) dos partes: un liquido muy similar al agua y otra parte cremosa con un olor muy desagradable. Por más que lo agitaba no se mezcló nunca! Plata perdida! Producto directo a la basura

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1051723 on Jul 17, 2014

In the past, I have ordered and bought this product at various stores. It was always like a lotion and spread on nicely. This time, I ordered 2 tubes and both are in liquid form! It's like running water coming out of the tube and impossible to spread onto skin. I'm very bummed. I think it's a batch of faulty product since it appears that I'm not the only one with this problem.

Terrible experience!

Posted by 5374929716491183214 on Jul 15, 2014

When I recieved and opened it, it was just like running water, not the cream at all! I don't understand why it became total liquid or was it suppose to be so? I hope someone can explain the reason why I got such kind of horrible product.

Half of it is some watery substance

Posted by Reviewer2773851 on Jul 09, 2014

When I bought this last year, I was rather happy with the sunscreen but this new batch? I basically poured out at least half the tube worth of some transparent liquid, so do not buy! It doesn't look expensive but when you only get half of the promised amount and who knows what the rest of it is.... Buy a better one :)

amazing smell

Posted by 5530276998415087657 on Jun 11, 2014

was shocked when opened it immediately after the package arrived. It was watery like...no cream just water and something hanging in the bottle without a chance of retrieving it. Then shook it duly and all was rallied! Overall very nice product. Light, great smell, moisturizing properties!

Not sure

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on May 06, 2014

It contained alot of water. Maybe that´s normal with a mineral cream but I found it hard to put on. Will not order again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1071159 on Jan 01, 2014

Not totally clean thanks to the perfume it contains, but it's a good sunscreen.

sunscreen

Posted by 5609940295164393940 on Dec 05, 2013

Thick sunscreen. Tried it on my face and had cystic spots. Seems ok for use on body although disliked the smell. Average sunscreen there are much better out there.

很白

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

颜色是很满意的,又粉又白,也不会有粉粒,所以即使有点厚重,都很喜欢。就是不能搽在眼睛附近,会刺激眼睛(虽然比起市面上那些化学性的已经好多了,但我还是希望能完全不刺激眼睛的才好)。

Goes on easy, works great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Sep 28, 2013

The fragrance is not strong and the lotion goes on very smooth. Doesn't feel greasy or slimy. Protects well even if going into the water. I love this stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »