Good everyday sunscreen

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on May 28, 2015

I use this everyday on my kids before school. Seems ok. Not too oily, mildly scented.

防晒霜

Posted by 4856466109448728605 on May 18, 2015

It's wonderful

It's NOT tear free

Posted by 5329948568183249862 on Mar 15, 2015

The product does it's job as a sunscreen well, but even if a smallest amount gets into a baby's eye - you can't stop the tears and the I turns red. Won't re-order again.

Good to use on a sensitve adult face

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Sep 04, 2014

I have sensitive skin so most sunscreens cause irritation and break outs BUT this one doesnt. I use only on my face and it works great

I will never order anything else for my kids

Posted by Reviewer2329176 on Aug 28, 2014

My younger son always gets rash when he is out in the sun. With this sunscreen I see no sign of rash. Love the smell and easy to apply :)

super creme solaire

Posted by maybe2cannes on Aug 20, 2014

rien a dire niveau qualité prix.cette creme solaire n'a pas quitté mon fils ni nous de l'été, nous en sommes au 2eme tube! La texture n'est pas comme les autres cremes solaire du commerce et la composition en plus de cela est plutot bonne (pour une creme solaire)! L'odeur est aussi agreable, bref mon coup de coeur de l'été, et je pense ne pas m'en separer d'ici un bout de temps!

Regular

Posted by Kreachgirl on Aug 14, 2014

Es una crema espesita y blanquinosa, cuesta un poco de aplicar, su olor no es muy agradable, me gusta mucho más la Hawaiian SPF45 de esta misma marca, que huele mejor y se aplica mucho mejor.

It works

Posted by 5478610868775169136 on Jul 23, 2014

This sunscreen works, my child and I did not burn this summer. This brand does not separate leaving you with an oily residue. This one does not have a strong scent either.

Very good product

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Jun 05, 2014

very good,

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

bought this product for my nephews. And it really is very good. Nao gets very oily skin and has good coverage and resite well to the heat of Brazil.