Naturlig solkrem! faktor 45

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Liker Alba sine solkremer - uten farlige ingredienser. Har Brukt flere andre typer før, men disse kunne svi litt i øynene, så derfor valgte jeg denne barnesolkremen i år.

love the price, slightly sticky

Posted by Reviewer1277756 on Jul 22, 2011

love the price, the texture is slightly sticky. you need to wait until it's absorbed but hard to do so when it's humid. the scent is bubble gummy, which i've grown to like. the only backfall is that when i use it on my face, i break out even if i cleanse well after use. overall, a good product for the price but I wish it would dry more efficiently and cleanly after application

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Oct 13, 2013

Very emolient and nice smell. My sun did not get any sunburns.

GUTTED I love the smell.. But SOSOSO allergic

Posted by Mangoes on Dec 02, 2013

This is such a strong sent for kids.. And adults. It took me a while to figure out that my hay fever symtoms.. Non stop sneezing itchy throat , nose and running eyes was this sunscreen. My kids too were Wingey after applying, very irritable. Such a. Shame I love their products. Boo. The green and yellow SPF 45 is better but totally stings your eyes if you swim or surf.

Red and runny eyes

Posted by 5542962224910552946 on May 18, 2014

I used it on myself and my 1 year old sun. We both reacted to it with read and runny eyes.

Not Hypoallergenic For Us

Posted by Reviewer3248628 on Jul 24, 2007

My 5 year old daughter had been allergic to practically every sunscreen we tried until we found Alba Botanica Chemical Free/Mineral Sunscreen and Fragrance Free Sunscreen. Wanting a higher spf and water resistance, we tried the Kids Sunscreen. It is labeled as hypo-allergenic, but my daughter developed a rash from using it on a test spot after the second day. It does have several more active ingredients than the Fragrance Free one, or it may be one of the inactive ingredients she's allergic to. It applies very smoothly, but we did not care for the "fresh fruit scent." It just smelled like a mild sunscreen fragrance. As a side note, my other daughter (4 years old) was able to use this sunscreen with no allergic reactions. She hasn't had any reactions to other sunscreens either.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on May 24, 2011

I like this sunscreen very much. It is very emollient, not greasy and do not leave white film after application. My skin is oily and do not tolerate most of the sunscreens, but with this the results are excellent – it is good make-up base and leaves the skin non-shiny almost all day long. My kids like it too, mostly because of easy application, non-greasy feeling and nice smell.

Decent sunbock for all

Posted by CyanSquirrel on May 16, 2008

The smell is very light and the lotion is not overly greasy. It worked to a T this past weekend in the sun. I did not get burned and my skin did not break out from clogged pores. Nice product.

best suncreen I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1199253 on Jun 09, 2008

My local place was only carrying the Mineral version--hated it! This smells good, is easy to put on, stays on in the water, and none of my family have ever gotten burned using it. It lasts all day. I even use it on my face under my makeup----much cheaper than a face cream.

Works Great on my little one!

Posted by Reviewer2367695 on May 03, 2010

I use this on my 2 year old son and it works Great! It has a light fruity fresh smell and is non-irritating. I used to use the lavendar alba sunscreen on him and it was more smelly and more greasy. Also the Lavendar one burned if Any got in your eye. This one is a big improvement and I can use it under my foundation without any breakouts!! :P Nice texture and fast absorbing leaving your skin with a nice non greasy glow.