Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2473699 on Dec 08, 2010

We are very happy with this sunblock. I really love the smell. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly. The only thing I find, is that you have to shake the tube as sometimes the oils separate out.

nice

Posted by kellychang on Mar 18, 2011

im going to brazil next month so i bought many sunprotecter this is the best one

The Best Sunscreen!

Posted by sumant on Feb 18, 2011

This is the best sunscreen we have ever used! The texture is so creamy and so easily spread without leaving a white stain like most others do. The scent from lavender is divine too. One thing to note is that it runs out of the tube fast, so dispense gently.

sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on May 11, 2011

my favourite ever sunscreen,great smell ,high spf and vanishes into skin without any white marks or trace(which is a first for such high spf).absolutely brilliant and in addition wonderful pleasant light scent with no skin irritation even on my sensative children.

Non-Greasy!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Jul 02, 2009

Highly recommend! I purchased it for my trip to Hawaii. Non-greasy, absorbs well, and slight fragrance. A male friend was getting burned so I offered my sunscreen. He even commented on how it absorbs into the skin. He didn't even notice it was lavender scented. :) I will purchase again.

new favorite sunblock

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Jul 29, 2009

I'm a big fan of Alba's sunscreens, but this lavender scented one takes the prize! Light, clean feeling and does its SPF 30 job well.

超級好的防曬乳液

Posted by rhsueh168 on Jul 18, 2010

容量大,效果好...不油膩好推勻,防曬功能佳..

No GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Sep 20, 2010

Oil Split

Overpowering smell

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Sep 25, 2010

I was hoping this was the sunscreen I could use on my face, but it's not. The smell is VERY strong and I had problems with a burning sensation around my eyes. I kept it away from my eye area, but body heat seems to activate a burning sensation that creeps up around the eye area. I had to live with the smell on my hands all day, it wouldn't wash off. If you like the smell that would be okay, but I thought it was overpowering. I won't be using this sunscreen and will more than likely just throw it away. Sorry :(

too strong for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1174785 on Nov 03, 2010

It's too strong for the sensitive skin.. and smell is too strong too.... I do not like this sunblock