Alba Botanica, SPF 30

Posted by Reviewer1453895 on Sep 12, 2011

It tingles immediately after application and at the end of the day it gave me a new break out every single time I used it and if it is applied to near to the eyes it stinks and tears my eye with great discomfort.

I would buy California Baby instead

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Jul 11, 2008

After I bought this, I realized this contains OxyBenzone, which is a phototoxin and carcinogen. Not what I would expect from a natural product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Mar 17, 2008

I really like this- it's gentle and fragrance free. Works well on my sensitive skin!

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on May 08, 2012

My skin burns when I put it on, it doesn't absorb well, and it makes me look white. I don't like the consistency or how it feels on my sensitive skin.

good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Feb 22, 2010

I have rosacea and my skin is very sensitive, so any face cream I try, even the ones advertised as "for sensitive skin" could make me break out. This susscreen passed the test with flying colors. It's gentle and not greasy and I even tryed it under my eyes and it lightens the skin and serves as sort of a cover-up for the darker skin under my eyes.

Great for the Face

Posted by Reviewer3317357 on May 14, 2008

I enjoy the non-greasy formula on my sensitive skin. Most sunscreens can still smell unpleasant - even those that are unscented - but this one has almost no fragrance.

Alba Botanica, Facial Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2964856 on Mar 14, 2009

I have used this moisturizing sunscreen for at least 4 years and love it. When I couldn't find it in a store out where I now live I found it on this website. I couldn't have been happier for the price and shipping costs were within my budget. The product arrived quickly and in good condition and I will be doing business with this company again.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2553691 on Jul 22, 2009

No break outs - worked well. I had used this brand before and liked it as well. Highly recommended.

No Fragrance Smell

Posted by Reviewer1436144 on Mar 02, 2009

I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. I like this sunscreen because it does not aggravate my skin because it has no smell. It's not as thick as other sunscreens but if I were to wear liquid foundation over it, the foundation would cake if I was not careful about how I was applying it. I wear powder foundation so it's not an issue.

Great Facial Sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer2446116 on Jun 15, 2010

I love this product! It's econmical and works well. It absorbs easily and is not too greasy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »