i like

Posted by 4898025978785436824 on Apr 15, 2016

I buy 3 pic really is good and work .

Nice product but lacks stability

Posted by sarahbensabat on Dec 08, 2015

I didn't have any problems with this sunscreen, but I was disappointed that it split, as that was annoying.

Alba Botanica, Hawaiian Sunscreen, SPF 45

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Nov 27, 2015

.Fine means, well protects skin, is perfectly put on skin, doesn't cause an allПрекрасное средство, хорошо защищает кожу, отлично наносится на кожу, не вызывает аллергию. Отдыхал летом на Кипре и использовал линию этих сливок. Использовал этой фирмы крем для взрослых и крем детского ряда для дочери.Очень эффективен. Рекомендую.Fine means, well protects skin, is perfectly applied on skin, doesn't cause an allergy. I had a rest in the summer in Cyprus and I used the line of this cream. I used this firm cream for adults and cream of a children's row for the daughter. It is very effective. I recommend

Greasy

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

I liked products from alba, but this sunscreen is too greasy. I once put this sunscreen on before work - around 7:30am, went to work, came home and went to run around 8:30 or so. My arm band for my phone kept slipping down because of sunscreen being so greasy. It stays on your skin - so it'll do the job for sure and guess that's a good thing, but it is too greasy for me.

Good product.

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Jun 29, 2015

The product smells nice and has very good texture, it spreads easily. It does not leave a white mask on your face, unlike other sunscreens. The only problem is that it leaves my skin quite oily, right after I apply it and it takes some time to soak in. On the other hand, it also has some moisturizing properties and I noticed my skin to be more soft. Also it does not cause my skin to break out, unlike other sunscreens that I have used.

feel clean as i put it on.

Posted by 5226001002469834827 on Jun 10, 2015

does not have that greasy effect after you apply it. I kinda like this product.

best

Posted by 4679593588215264822 on Mar 30, 2015

best

good product

Posted by 5678987406425232505 on Mar 18, 2015

Nice

Buena

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Mar 04, 2015

Se extiende bien, no cuesta horrores como otros protectores naturales. Huele agradable y buenos ingredientes. El formato es cómodo y lo he dejado al sol en algún olvido y no se ha estropeado. No deja la piel grasa, yo tengo la piel mixta y me va bien, pero dado que no te deja mate no la recomendaría para piel grasa. Creo que sí que repetiré.

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1146959 on Mar 02, 2015

I could reorder this, but i've noticed it's way cheaper to make my own. I liked the scent and texture of this.