Very light shade

Posted by 4707363139097075805 on Sep 21, 2012

Strips and stains don't turn out, but it is necessary to apply several times to gain effect of suntan.

Great stuff !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2867392 on Nov 07, 2012

This is my second tube, very easy to apply, and it smells great. No more chemical self tanners for me!!!!!! It is not greasy at all, and it doesn't make my skin breaks out. I will keep buying this. Plus, this is vegan !!!!!!!!!!! and no animal tested !!!!! love love love lt !!!!!

Good

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

This stuff works well without being too dark too fast. Seems moisturizing as well.

Gives a healthy glow

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jul 12, 2012

Soft lotion that absorbs well and seems to moisturize too. I really like it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3266623 on May 13, 2012

smells nice,good on the skin and good color

ALBA BOTANICA TANNING LOTION

Posted by Reviewer2213143 on Jan 20, 2012

Have been using this sunless product for about 3 years and absolutely love it! Would highly recommend to anyone who likes their sunless lotion to have natural ingredients with a streak free finish and above all a great looking tan. Really great moisturiser also. Thanks iherb for fast international delivery. Great company to deal with.

Cheap and good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

It might not be the most fancy one, but it works! Smells ok, and goes on even on me. I shower and mildly scrub first, then rub it on wet skin (NOT dry!) and let it soak for 5-10 min. The rest gets wiped off with a dark towel. If I do this 2-3 times pr week, I get a nice glow.

Happy with it

Posted by azarova on Jun 27, 2014

I have been using sunless tanners all my life, since 16, I'm 27 now. The favorite has always been Chanel but it started really clogging my pores so I gave this one a try. It has subtle self tanner smell, I don't have any problems with it, the consistency is creamy and on a thicker side, a bit oily but I'm using mineral makeup which doesn't let my face get greasy. The color develops in about 4 hours and more, it is slightly yellow but I like it, prefer yellow undertones to pink. I apply it every morning and my face glows throughout the day. My pores are cleaner than with the other self tanners too. On my second tube now and plan to repurchase. See more reviews on my page.

Horrorosa

Posted by Carquisas on Oct 01, 2015

Te deja la piel como sucia y a rodales, nunca más

Nice smell

Posted by Hurrahei on May 04, 2014

Gives a gentel tan. Smells so good, and gives no stains.