love this sunless tanner

Posted by imadoxaholic on Apr 21, 2016

It works quickly and, even better, NO "sunless tanner" smell! Yay!

Natural tan, great smell

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Feb 28, 2016

Natural tan, great smell, very moisturising, use most days and doesn't give an unnatural build up like some products do. Highly recommend and will continue using this :)

Sunless Tanning Lotion

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 20, 2016

This is great! I am quite fair though, so I have to mix it with regular body lotion the first time I apply it, but as soon as I get some colour, this is just right. Good price, and the ingredients are not too bad. Gives an even tan compared to other brands I've tried. Will order this again.

SUN-KISSED

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 16, 2016

I really like this product. Even having a medium complexion, the lotion adds a sun-tanned effect. It is very natural and I mix it w/ a bit of Shikai Borage lotion (@ iherb) to get an even more natural look, — not too dark and therefore less obvious. I have done much too much sun damage to my face and arms over the years and am grateful to be able to 'fake it' from now on. I have tried other sunless tanning lotions at times (@ varying prices), but they either smell awful and/or produce TOO much of an unrealistic tan. Smells like a pina colada :)

good value for money

Posted by 4725579114561617387 on Oct 17, 2015

Pleasant smell. The thick consistency makes it easy to apply & am satisfied with the outcome. Love how it doesnt burn a hole in my purse (some good tanners are pricey)!!

Horrorosa

Posted by 5586035476815957123 on Oct 01, 2015

Te deja la piel como sucia y a rodales, nunca más

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3292574 on Jul 24, 2015

I had really good results with this lotion. Doesn't stain, doesn't offer too much color at once, perfect for a gradual tan. It even smells nice!

Great Sunless Lotion

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Jun 03, 2015

I have been using this for three summers now. My workmates have asked me how I get my summer tan and I've direct them to this product.

Good but not great

Posted by 4770506147645321772 on May 05, 2015

This smells amazing while putting it on. I thought it smelled like cupcakes, my husband smelled coconuts. Either way, its better than the typically sunless tanner. As for the color, I like to achieve a nice golden color which is how I naturally tan when its not winter. This gave me color within two uses but it was a bit more orange than I would have liked. After a few hours of wear I started to smell the familiar sunless tanner smell. I purchased two bottles and will use again if I have an event I need to be tan for but I wouldn't recommend for everyday use.

smells bad, too thick

Posted by 5139629061971892044 on Mar 10, 2015

The smell is horrible, its way too thick for a self tanner AND it irritated my skin, I don't have sensitive skin. Will not buy again.