The best lip gloss ever!

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

Burgundy, opaque color, lasts a long time on the lips, does not dry out them and is not sticky. It suits me (fair skin, ash blonde hair and blue-gray eyes) very nicely.

The colour is like on picture

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 13, 2012

i like it

Dark-Cherry gloss ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Nice dark-cherry gloss, stays on lips for 3-4 hours, cares for lips! Comfy tube with convenient spout, pleasant smell! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Приятный темно-вишневый блеск, остается на губах 3-4 часа, хорошо ухаживает за губами. Удобный тюбик со скошенным носиком, приятный запах! ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Perfect Colour

Posted by 5456210916562085669 on Jun 20, 2013

Great color for someone with ginger/auburn hair. Good texture love it.

A subtitle sparkly shine.

Posted by 5574435173876266741 on Mar 24, 2015

Very subtitle lip gloss, don't let the colour make you think it's harsh like lipstick.

Love the colour not the way it made my lips dry

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 09, 2013

I felt that it dries up my lips, ill use it when I just want it for the colour

1 star just for the color

Posted by 5686196508260036171 on Aug 04, 2014

This as my first mineral gloss and quite a failure. I liked the color very much, the gloss, look by itself was good but it dried my lips very much and very strangely, like a rash, irritation as I needed about a week to makeup the damage from it. Irritation even spread outside lip line. Honey, different oils had a little impact, help for lips after this gloss. I even gave it a second chance after some time and got same irritation. Threw it away.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2952310 on Feb 23, 2012

Good color and Good smell. I thought this color is too strong to my skin, but it makes my skin healthy.

~Thrilled with this purchase~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 22, 2016

Always enjoy a natural lip gloss and certainly am not one bit disappointed. Price great and looks and tastes rather nice. Would buy again.

perfect ♥