Lasts eons

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

This tube lasts for months. It does have a thick sort of color, more so than just a gloss. But, it turns kind of brick red with a hint of orange on my lips. I use it around the house, in case I am surprised by a handsome stud and am not totally without makeup. It's all natural, so I feel pretty good about it, rather than wearing lipstick 24/7.

В общем неплохой вариант 2 в 1

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Гигиеничка имеет сочный сливовый оттенок. Помадка не жирная, даже немного суховата. Я сверху еще блеск использую. Цвет на губах дает насыщенный. Приятно холодит. Все бы ничего, но стала замечать вскоре, что изменился у нее запах. Это нехороший признак. За это снимаю звездочку. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)// Lipstick has a rich plum color. She is not fat, even a little bit dry. I use a gloss on top of another. The color on the lips gives intense. Pleasantly cold. All anything, but soon began to notice that the change in her scent. This is a bad sign. For this shoot a star. Visit my page for more reviews...

Alba Terra Tints

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Aug 09, 2008

Alba Terra Tints are my favorite lip balm. They combine color, moisture, and sun protection all in one. Great! Though this color is a bit flashy for me, I like sienna a lot.

alba lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 14, 2008

Nice product with a cool (peppermint) effect. The colour is darker then i thought, more like a lipstick then a balm. Next time i will order a lighter shade.

Terra Tints blaze

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

I will always use and love Terra Tints, but this one was a little more orange than I was expecting. I mix it with Aloe-Vera balm and that helps. My favorite color is Garnet.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 24, 2008

This color is great for me, I like the pepperment and it stay's put, no feathering around the lips.

Fine

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on May 18, 2012

It has very nice mint taste. The color didn't fit me, but i gave it to my mother and she liked it!

Hidrata pero no tiñe

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Me gusta este bálsamo, me hidrata muy bien, pero no tiñe los labios

Natural red color, soft

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Keeps lips soft with a natural, reddish lip. Doesn't heal chapped lips, but looks nice on. The color lasts maybe a couple hours if you dont lick your lips.

Nice pocket lipbalm and color in one!

Posted by Reviewer1748809 on Dec 28, 2007

Moist and the color tint is nice. he peppermint is a litle strong.