Just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3257081 on Nov 05, 2007

This product delivers what it promises--great color, SPF protection, and a dash peppermint. Feels good on the lips, and I really like the reddish color.

love this lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2824603 on Mar 30, 2009

it colors like a lipstick.

Terra Tints blaze

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

I will always use and love Terra Tints, but this one was a little more orange than I was expecting. I mix it with Aloe-Vera balm and that helps. My favorite color is Garnet.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2462258 on Sep 05, 2009

At first i liked it but quickly noticed it chaps lips severely. Color ok but recommend using a lip balm a non colored one first then applying a tad of this. After a while even the mintyness goes away. Very disappointed. Ended up buying a new lip balm I recommend kiss my face sliced peach it's wonderful smells great and It can be bought from iherb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

Good product. Texas

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Sep 21, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I wear it to work and the sheen & colour is just beautiful; will definitely repurchase again!

Great color that stays on!

Posted by Reviewer2030908 on Nov 17, 2011

Love it! This is my new favorite thing: the color is great - just a bit darker than natural lip color - and I've been amazed to see that hours later the color is still there.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 11, 2011

Great chance to add some color to your lips and do it in as natural way as possible. Will keep buying.

Love it!

Posted by MSH1218 on Aug 05, 2009

Love the stuff. It's just the right amount of color and moisture.

Great color

Posted by Reviewer2722802 on Jun 21, 2008

This one is SPF 8 which is lower SPF than stated on the iherb product description. Brighter color than the other Terra Tints offered by iherb. Really nice and i like the minty-ness.