Just what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer3257081 on Nov 05, 2007

This product delivers what it promises--great color, SPF protection, and a dash peppermint. Feels good on the lips, and I really like the reddish color.

love this lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2824603 on Mar 30, 2009

it colors like a lipstick.

Terra Tints blaze

Posted by Reviewer1735069 on Feb 07, 2009

I will always use and love Terra Tints, but this one was a little more orange than I was expecting. I mix it with Aloe-Vera balm and that helps. My favorite color is Garnet.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2462258 on Sep 05, 2009

At first i liked it but quickly noticed it chaps lips severely. Color ok but recommend using a lip balm a non colored one first then applying a tad of this. After a while even the mintyness goes away. Very disappointed. Ended up buying a new lip balm I recommend kiss my face sliced peach it's wonderful smells great and It can be bought from iherb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

Good product. Texas

Love it!

Posted by MSH1218 on Aug 05, 2009

Love the stuff. It's just the right amount of color and moisture.

Great Lip Balm!

Posted by Reviewer1268630 on Aug 07, 2009

This lip balm stays on in the heat and sun, has a nice berry color and feels good on the lips.

Lipstick like color

Posted by Reviewer3217688 on Aug 16, 2009

Great lip balm, gives a nice rich color...a cross between dark pink and burgundy. The color lasts just a little bit less than lipstick would, but you don't have that gummy old lipstick feeling. I plan on using this as a lipstick replacement.

Terra Tints

Posted by Reviewer1798207 on Oct 05, 2009

I use only Alba Botanica TerraTints lip balm and found IHerb.com to offer the most reasonable price and shipping. Order shipped quickly and I was pleased with the way the order was packed.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Oct 12, 2009

This was a very NICE surprise! As a lip balm I can also use it as a lipstick because the color is just right, not too dark, just a nice rosy pink color that also has SPF. Sort of perfect!!