GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Nov 08, 2009

Very natural!

lip stick alternative

Posted by Reviewer2858305 on Mar 28, 2009

LOVE, great color - a little different feeling if you're trying to get off chemical lipsticks but now that I've used it several times I love it!

Great color

Posted by Reviewer2722802 on Jun 21, 2008

This one is SPF 8 which is lower SPF than stated on the iherb product description. Brighter color than the other Terra Tints offered by iherb. Really nice and i like the minty-ness.

Terra Tints Lip Balm/ Blaze

Posted by Reviewer1129674 on Dec 06, 2008

Great natural color. "Minty" and very soothing

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 11, 2011

Great chance to add some color to your lips and do it in as natural way as possible. Will keep buying.

Great color that stays on!

Posted by Reviewer2030908 on Nov 17, 2011

Love it! This is my new favorite thing: the color is great - just a bit darker than natural lip color - and I've been amazed to see that hours later the color is still there.

très jolie couleur et hydrate bien

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012

un bon baume colorée que je recommande !! la couleur est jolie et soutenue comme il faut !!

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Sep 21, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I wear it to work and the sheen & colour is just beautiful; will definitely repurchase again!

Exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by 5168108438438513565 on Jun 23, 2014

I'm looking for something like this for ages. It moisturizes the lips perfectly without drying them in the long run. It has a refreshing sweet mint taste. The color is very natural but still visible, and it's not very glossy (which is what I don't like about most tints). And best of all - it's all natural and the price is fantastic! I will definitely buy more of this and try other shades.

Hidrata pero no tiñe

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013

Me gusta este bálsamo, me hidrata muy bien, pero no tiñe los labios