wonderful, safe, natural

Posted by Reviewer2285047 on Jun 26, 2008

This is my sunscreen of choice. It's effective for the beach or anytime you'll be in the sun. I love Alba's other scents too, but the lavender one, though it smells great, irritated my eyes on a hot day when it got into my eyes from my forehead, so this is the only one I use on my face. I feel good about it since I trust Alba to make a safe, natural product.

Good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on May 01, 2009

This is a very pleasant, non-greasy sunscreen at a great price. It's not yet summer, but so far it's working fine for me and I'll buy it again.

Great Reliable Product

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Jun 02, 2009

High defence against the sun, fragrance-free, no residue and suitable for face too. Also good if you're not doing any sports.

good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Mar 29, 2008

The Alba sunscreens are really nice because they work, they're unscented and non-irritating and don't have a lot of nasty chemicals.

Item as promised

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Sep 21, 2014

Seems to be effective even during 4+ hour long runs in the hot sun. Not too greasy, and doesn't seem to cause breakouts.

We choose this one for the beach!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

We are a family of five, and go through a lot of sunscreen during the summer. The last two years we have used only Alba botanica, and we are very happy with this brand. This particular cream has the best water resistance, and absorbs rapidly, so that the kids doesnt go around white, whit sand sticking to their whole body.

Works great no bad smell!

Posted by Reviewer3237347 on Jul 02, 2009

Works great no bad smell!

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Oct 28, 2009

It sinks into the skin right away. No greasiness, great coverage and fragrance free is a huge plus for me. Other sunscreens that I used before were very expensive but nothing like this one. Thanks to I herb for carrying this and for great price.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Dec 18, 2009

exellent sunblock, all natural and it really works

Great sunscreen

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Dec 29, 2014

I live this sunscreen, it's easy to apply and doesn't sit whitely on the skin. It seems very effective too. The best thing is that it's natural. And it doesn't irritate my eyes as much as others do when I put it on my face.