Changed formula

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Feb 16, 2011

I used to LOVE this lotion. However when I go the product it has a new formula. I am not sure what exactly is different in it, but there is a difference in the smell and feel. It feels more greasy, and doesnt absorb as well. It is still pretty good but I don't love it anymore

smells floral

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Sep 22, 2009

I really like their lotions, very creamy but not too thick or greasy. And I like the smell (wouldn't buy it for a man though).

leaves oily film on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

This lotion doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions on the market, leaving an oily film after application.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by rossanav on Mar 23, 2014

I keep this lotion on my nightstand for 10 yrs now. It is wonderful in every aspect. It smells divine, very clean smell. It's so moisturizing and does a great job with my dry skin. I used to purchase at a major chain store and i paid almost double. iherb has wonderful prices.

This is it

Posted by Reviewer1655876 on Jan 02, 2012

For all over skin protection, the best at the best (iHerb) price.

lba Botanica, Natural Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1793119 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product. At once humidifying is felt, I will buy still. The good price. Service excellent.

Great product

Posted by 5060042611507405648 on Dec 14, 2012

I have bought this product for myself. And now years later and with 3 kids, it is all the family likes. My husband loves it and will request we buy it before we run out. This is the best price I have found anywhere. Great product for dry skin and helps with light eczema.

Old Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2079463 on Feb 09, 2010

I have used this lotion for years and have never found anything better. I love the texture and scent and it absorbs quickly.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2189495 on Feb 18, 2011

Excellent product!

Nice and moisturizing

Posted by 5095102237968088715 on Feb 08, 2015

Have been using those non-natural body moisturizers a lot before I switched to the more natural ones. This is actually the first healthier choice I have been trying. This is really good. MOisturizing and quick in absoption. The scent is not one of the best but you don't expect anything fancier without added fragrance / chemical. Will repurchase (after a I finish such a huge bottle)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »