Changed formula

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Feb 16, 2011

I used to LOVE this lotion. However when I go the product it has a new formula. I am not sure what exactly is different in it, but there is a difference in the smell and feel. It feels more greasy, and doesnt absorb as well. It is still pretty good but I don't love it anymore

smells floral

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Sep 22, 2009

I really like their lotions, very creamy but not too thick or greasy. And I like the smell (wouldn't buy it for a man though).

leaves oily film on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

This lotion doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions on the market, leaving an oily film after application.

Nice and moisturizing

Posted by 5095102237968088715 on Feb 08, 2015

Have been using those non-natural body moisturizers a lot before I switched to the more natural ones. This is actually the first healthier choice I have been trying. This is really good. MOisturizing and quick in absoption. The scent is not one of the best but you don't expect anything fancier without added fragrance / chemical. Will repurchase (after a I finish such a huge bottle)

My Favorite for Years

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jun 10, 2011

What a great lotion at a great price! IHerb is THE BESY for service!! 2nd to NONE!

lba Botanica, Natural Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1793119 on Jul 07, 2011

Very good product. At once humidifying is felt, I will buy still. The good price. Service excellent.

Great Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

I love this product - we live in a very dry climate and it works great without that "greazy" feeling some lotions give you. Best of all, it has very little fragrance - I cannot stand products that are laced with heavy perfumes, which most are these days.

Great everyday lotion

Posted by Reviewer2381648 on Sep 25, 2011

This is a great lotion for everyday use, not necessarily for when you have super dry skin. Large quantity lasts a long long time.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Dec 27, 2011

love it

This is it

Posted by Reviewer1655876 on Jan 02, 2012

For all over skin protection, the best at the best (iHerb) price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »