احلى شيء هاللوشن

Posted by 5131654412238047803 on Apr 23, 2016

ينفع للبشرة الحساسة لانه طبي سعره رائع حجمه كبير عجبني بشترية للمرة الثانية

So soft

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Feb 18, 2016

Gently absorbed, well mixed with jojoba oil.

great

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great moisturizer, i like that it has no scent because it doesn't interfere with whatever perfume i'm wearing at that moment.

Good!

Posted by 5605715432976428218 on Sep 21, 2015

Good Price for a body lotion. Works well too! Skin feels smooth and moisturized

Awesome unscented lotion that do its job well

Posted by 4765818437594959101 on Sep 07, 2015

It is thick, unscented, and not greasy while keeping your skin soft and moisturized. Pretty neat for its price, will definitely order it again

Great for my sensitive skin.

Posted by KateBisk on Jul 29, 2015

Very moisturizing, no fragrance and great value. I'm not crazy about some of the ingredients, but this is way healthier than the products I had been using previously. If I have some extremely dry patches, I find this works well if I mix in a few drops of jojoba or Tamanu oil. I can't see myself switching products anytime soon!

Skinfood for accutane skin

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 14, 2015

I LOVE this emollient body lotion! I'm on the accutane/isotretinoin tablets at the moment, and my skin is really dry and sensitive. I put on this lotion every morning and evening, and my skin doesn't dry out anymore. The lotion doesn't smell, absorbs into the skin quickly, and makes it soft instantly. Have to purchase another one really soon! My best purchase at iherb ever.

Great

Posted by 4981637578965112937 on May 10, 2015

I have psoriasis all over my body. This lotion does help to moisturize my skin for roughly 8 hours before my skin starts to dry out again. However the performance of this lotion is considered quite good compared to other lotions (skin dries out after several hours after application). Great price for a big bottle, and it is not too greasy. Would consider to repurchase.

My favorite moisterizer

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

This is my all time favorite moisterizer.

Perfect

Posted by 5334891375017989590 on Apr 30, 2015

My new favorite lotion. Once it's dry it doesn't feel sticky at all. It's quite thin for how moisturizing it is as well. I love it.