Great product. Great price. Best value.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Dec 09, 2008

You can't beat the price on this one. I used to buy them locally in the regular-sized bottle until I saw this liter-sized bottle here at iHerb. Big savings. The product's great. Very light on the skin. Non greasy but keeps your skin soft. I love it because it's unscented. Maybe my only concern is that it contains dimethicone (and other hard-to-pronounce chemicals) which I'm not that fond of, unlike Aubrey products which are all natural ingredients. Excellent product nonetheless.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LOTION FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I NOW SHIP IT TO MY SON WHO IS AWAY AT COLLEGE AND HE TOLD ME THAT A GIRL HE WAS DATING COMMENTED ON HOW SOFT HIS SKIN WAS FOR A GUY. HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE SAID HIS SKIN WAS SOFTER THAN HERS. MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT, IT ABSORBS QUICKLY AND IS NOT GREASY ON THE SKIN.

simply nourishing!

Posted by Reviewer2083054 on Jan 22, 2008

Very light and nourishing, this lotion can even be used as a nonirritating facial moisturizer. I love it; it makes my skin look and feel healthy, and I'm a middle-aged woman living in the desert.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Jan 30, 2012

Oddly enough this moisturized my skin TOO well; if i use it every day I get small pimples randomly on my body. I do have very sensitive skin though. It has a nice mild scent. Good lotion, just not for me to use every day. **Update: I have since learned that I am very breakout-prone with any kind of oil, and this lotion has several in it. Without fail I will get a zit when I use this. I even tried using it as a hand lotion and got zits on my knuckles and wrists! Maybe this review will help someone. :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1578154 on Jan 23, 2012

My favorite skin cream; have used it for years and will continue!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on May 02, 2008

This is the best lotion around for really dry skin, and iHerb has the best prices and shipping options around. I even use it as a night cream on my face!

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3201238 on Oct 26, 2007

Highly recommended for very dry skin without clogging pores.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2159552 on Nov 30, 2007

My wife swears by this stuff and she goes through a ton of it. Great product, great company and a great price. Quick shipping and great communication.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1939915 on May 27, 2008

A great, petroleum-free product at a wonderful price. So creamy and easy to apply.

Couldn't Live Without

Posted by Reviewer2939204 on Jul 11, 2008

I couldn't live without this lotion in my household. Even my husband uses it constantly - probably more than I. I just ordered 4 bottles and my three sisters took the other 3 so I'm having to order again sooner than I thought necessary! Oh well...it is a great product and everyone should have this in their household.