Great product. Great price. Best value.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Dec 09, 2008

You can't beat the price on this one. I used to buy them locally in the regular-sized bottle until I saw this liter-sized bottle here at iHerb. Big savings. The product's great. Very light on the skin. Non greasy but keeps your skin soft. I love it because it's unscented. Maybe my only concern is that it contains dimethicone (and other hard-to-pronounce chemicals) which I'm not that fond of, unlike Aubrey products which are all natural ingredients. Excellent product nonetheless.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on May 14, 2008

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LOTION FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. I NOW SHIP IT TO MY SON WHO IS AWAY AT COLLEGE AND HE TOLD ME THAT A GIRL HE WAS DATING COMMENTED ON HOW SOFT HIS SKIN WAS FOR A GUY. HE LAUGHED BECAUSE HE SAID HIS SKIN WAS SOFTER THAN HERS. MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT, IT ABSORBS QUICKLY AND IS NOT GREASY ON THE SKIN.

simply nourishing!

Posted by Reviewer2083054 on Jan 22, 2008

Very light and nourishing, this lotion can even be used as a nonirritating facial moisturizer. I love it; it makes my skin look and feel healthy, and I'm a middle-aged woman living in the desert.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1404512 on Jan 30, 2012

Oddly enough this moisturized my skin TOO well; if i use it every day I get small pimples randomly on my body. I do have very sensitive skin though. It has a nice mild scent. Good lotion, just not for me to use every day. **Update: I have since learned that I am very breakout-prone with any kind of oil, and this lotion has several in it. Without fail I will get a zit when I use this. I even tried using it as a hand lotion and got zits on my knuckles and wrists! Maybe this review will help someone. :)

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

I love this stuff! My skin is really dry and this is the first lotion I've used--and I've used LOADS--that really helps keep my skin soft and keeps the flakiness at bay. The price is so low, it's unbelievable, even when I add in the shipping cost. Here in Sweden, where everything is very expensive, you'd get a small tube of lotion for the same price (taxes... Socialized medicine is never free, people). I tell everyone about this great lotion. Another tip to help combat dry skin: Virgin Coconut Oil. It's a solid that spreads easily. A little on a cracker every day does wonders for dry skin. I buy mine here at iHerb. Oh, and let's not forget Flax Seed Oil for dry skin. I like NOW capsules. If no lotion helps, DO try the Flax Seed Oil capsules.:) Buy it. You'll love it. Use it and you'll love even your winter skin.