July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Alkalol, Alkaline Saline Solution, Nasal Wash, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

A perfect product for me

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jan 19, 2010

I have chronic sinus issues. I am frequently congested so a friend told me about this product. I use it in my neti pot almost every single day. I cannot tell you how great this stuff is. It's the first time I have been able to get the neti pot to "go thru" both sides. I highly recommend this product. Start with just a little and work your way up to the desired strength. Extra bonus: very inexpensive!

Alkalol Winner

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on Jun 12, 2010

Delayed review on this mysterious concoction....frankly, did not like as a nasal rinse (it did the opposite of what was expected); but yo, it works wonders as an oral- swish & ironically clears out my sinuses while tightening up gum issues .....a very pleasant surprise.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2352759 on Feb 14, 2010

Alkalol is such a great product for relieving sinus congestion. Have been a user for years but found it difficult to purchase in the UK. Was a great relief to find supplier in USA who were very efficient in supplying product to UK with no problems.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3106675 on Mar 25, 2011

I have problems with my sinuses from time to time, and alkalol really helps with getting rid off stuff from sinuses. I don't even use it as much as suggested, and it still does the trick.

A life saver

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 22, 2011

Helps a lot with my allergies and flus!