alkazone helps in so many ways

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 16, 2011

I used to have to use prilosec for about 20 years and I asked God to please help me get off this drug. He showed me that slippery elm powder capsules helped. They not only helped but they healed whatever it was that made my body so acidic. Then I met an old military D.O. and he does full body - every joint - massage. My neck and spine were constantly getting "out". He told me that if I were more alkaline then my joints would stay where they belonged. It's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! So I started using this product alkazone and I am totally amazed. I used to go to the chiropractor 2 -3 times per week. Now I go maybe once a month. Of course he taught my husband how to do what he does. Yaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alkazone!!!!!!!!!! This is the most inexpensive place I have found. Will continue to buy this product. Oh and slippery elm also helps a cough that keeps you up at night. Country Ways

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2193010 on Mar 18, 2013

I love this product. Used alkalife before but that is based on sodium, this one based on potassium. Personally I used it for muscle pains, my mother uses it for gout problems in her fingers.

Fast and effective!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 16, 2013

Wow! Before starting on these drops, the pH of my morning urine was 5.0-5.75--VERY acidic! I was horrified because I eat only fruit, vegetables, eggs, nuts, organic meat and fish... And here I was acidic! So, I took the drops as directed, 5 times a day, and after just ONE DAY, the pH of my urine rose to 6.0-6.5! Yeah!!! What a blessing! WELL worth the money!

Effective alkalizer

Posted by Reviewer2557315 on Nov 16, 2010

Tastless, easily added to tea, juice or water. Does a good job keeping pH alkaline (using test strips). I'm using it this winter to avoid getting sick. Viruses and bacterias cannot live in alkaline environments. Will see how it goes.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2141573 on Feb 14, 2010

Does wonderful job of stopping acid and thus relieving pain!!!!!

Relief for my Hyperacidity

Posted by Reviewer2391903 on Jun 08, 2011

I've been reordering Alkazone coz it really relieves me of hyperacidity. I can now eat some foods which cause me gas pains previously. I seldom take antacids or omeprazole since I started putting alkazone drops in a glass of water each time I drink.

No fishy smell

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Feb 10, 2011

No fishy smell and does not contain aluminium. Much potasium is very good for you too. Works for me well. A little pricy.

Doesn't Work for Me....Be Careful

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 20, 2014

Do not know if I am having a toxic die-off effect or what... but this formula isn't working for me at all. I got headaches and sore throats from using it. I am very sensitive to any type of additives, so I'm thinking there's some type of additive in this that just does not agree with my system. In using this, just be careful if you've any type of chronic ailment, have a weakened blood brain barrier like I do or any type of sensitivity. I cannot recommend this product.

great product!!!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on Jul 02, 2014

i love the refreshing taste of my water with Alkazone!

Great Product

Posted by 5724476506556144862 on Mar 26, 2015

This product works wonderfully. I purchased a Nikken PiMag Waterfall machine that supposedly makes the water alkaline. Despite installing a new filter, my machine was not producing alkaline water and my body could tell the difference. Immediately upon use of these drops, I could tell the difference and my body is back to the way it was when I was drinking Essentia water on a daily basis. Alkaline water truly makes a difference! In addition to regulating my digestive tract, my overall physical well being(energy, mood, etc.) has also drastically improved. The only negative is that the bottle goes fairly quickly for me because I like to put the drops in most of my beverages and I drink a ton of water daily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »