Helps with colds

Posted by mitzi-c on Apr 10, 2015

I have generally good health so using this does not bring about any major or noticeable changes. I was convinced when I was sick recently due to late nights and exam stress, and came down with sore throats. Putting 3 drops of this into my bottle whenever I refilled it, it made my sore throat gradually disappear throughout the day. And I didn't take any medication at all. So yep, would buy again, but due to the high cost, will use it less frequently on normal days.

Great Product

Posted by 5724476506556144862 on Mar 26, 2015

This product works wonderfully. I purchased a Nikken PiMag Waterfall machine that supposedly makes the water alkaline. Despite installing a new filter, my machine was not producing alkaline water and my body could tell the difference. Immediately upon use of these drops, I could tell the difference and my body is back to the way it was when I was drinking Essentia water on a daily basis. Alkaline water truly makes a difference! In addition to regulating my digestive tract, my overall physical well being(energy, mood, etc.) has also drastically improved. The only negative is that the bottle goes fairly quickly for me because I like to put the drops in most of my beverages and I drink a ton of water daily.

great product!!!

Posted by 5758423126095855129 on Jul 02, 2014

i love the refreshing taste of my water with Alkazone!

Doesn't Work for Me....Be Careful

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 20, 2014

Do not know if I am having a toxic die-off effect or what... but this formula isn't working for me at all. I got headaches and sore throats from using it. I am very sensitive to any type of additives, so I'm thinking there's some type of additive in this that just does not agree with my system. In using this, just be careful if you've any type of chronic ailment, have a weakened blood brain barrier like I do or any type of sensitivity. I cannot recommend this product.

I don't know if it is working

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 07, 2013

I've been taking for two weeks and don't feel any change.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2193010 on Mar 18, 2013

I love this product. Used alkalife before but that is based on sodium, this one based on potassium. Personally I used it for muscle pains, my mother uses it for gout problems in her fingers.

Fast and effective!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Feb 16, 2013

Wow! Before starting on these drops, the pH of my morning urine was 5.0-5.75--VERY acidic! I was horrified because I eat only fruit, vegetables, eggs, nuts, organic meat and fish... And here I was acidic! So, I took the drops as directed, 5 times a day, and after just ONE DAY, the pH of my urine rose to 6.0-6.5! Yeah!!! What a blessing! WELL worth the money!

Makes reverse-osmosis water less acidic

Posted by drBolhuis on Sep 28, 2012

It works, raises the pH in our drinking water with using 4-5 drops. Taste is O.K.

nice

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

The taste of water doesn't change practically. The bottle has a convinient dropper. I think, this product works for me and my family.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Apr 06, 2012

brings your ph up in a couple of weeks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »