All One

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Mar 10, 2010

I've used this product for many years and like the fact that Adele Davis was one of the formulators.

Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 04, 2011

I think this is a good product, made by a good company, but I also need to take additional supplements not included in this product. Turns out not to be cost effective for me.

Don't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1469058 on Oct 05, 2010

This doesn't taste good at all. I tried mixing it with juice, rice and cereal, and mixing with cereals is the best bet. It is hard to take it 2-3 times a day because you can't find many things to cover the taste. I do feel like I have more energy though.

good formula, bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 27, 2011

it's hard to eat it, as it have bad taste. really hard to swallow. i can not see the results, as it's impossible to take it regular.

Powder Power

Posted by Reviewer1513791 on Mar 24, 2007

This is our favorite powdered nutritional system. It's very complete, tastes great mixed with juice, and is easily assimilated. As colon therapists, we've seen many whole vitamin pills leaving the system, undigested. Using a powder or liquid allows for better assimilation.

all one for active seniors

Posted by Reviewer1713893 on May 04, 2008

LOVE IT! I have all day energy for the first time in years. I plan on ordering more soon.

My mind is clearer!

Posted by Reviewer1023707 on Sep 11, 2010

Thank you, my mind is clearer since I started All One, Nutritech, Active Seniors, Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Powder. Thank you.

All One for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer1095056 on Mar 09, 2010

Really like the product - easy to digest - better than taking lots of pills

All One, Multiple powder for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer1120516 on Mar 10, 2008

This is a great product , I have used it for years. Mixes well with my greens and juice.

All One Senior

Posted by Reviewer1383872 on Jun 28, 2010

So easy to use. A glass of juice with NOT any unpleasant taste, and I feel I get everything ...everything, in one daily dosage-vitamins and minerals. A very reputable homeopathic Dr. in our area says this the best well rounded supplement to take without taking a multitude of pills. I'm sold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »