All One

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Mar 10, 2010

I've used this product for many years and like the fact that Adele Davis was one of the formulators.

Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 04, 2011

I think this is a good product, made by a good company, but I also need to take additional supplements not included in this product. Turns out not to be cost effective for me.

Don't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1469058 on Oct 05, 2010

This doesn't taste good at all. I tried mixing it with juice, rice and cereal, and mixing with cereals is the best bet. It is hard to take it 2-3 times a day because you can't find many things to cover the taste. I do feel like I have more energy though.

good formula, bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Mar 27, 2011

it's hard to eat it, as it have bad taste. really hard to swallow. i can not see the results, as it's impossible to take it regular.

Amazing vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 25, 2010

Someone recommended that I switch to a multivitamin in powdered form and I tried All One. I definitely feel more energetic. I was concerned about the taste and smell of such a product, but I mix the powder with a small amount of juice and have absolutely no problems. I did not expect another great "side effect" of taking this product: my appetite has been significantly suppressed since the first time I took All One. I agree with another reviewer who said that the name is misleading. You don't have to be a senior to use these. The name should be Active Adults.

All One Senior

Posted by Reviewer1383872 on Jun 28, 2010

So easy to use. A glass of juice with NOT any unpleasant taste, and I feel I get everything ...everything, in one daily dosage-vitamins and minerals. A very reputable homeopathic Dr. in our area says this the best well rounded supplement to take without taking a multitude of pills. I'm sold.

My mind is clearer!

Posted by Reviewer1023707 on Sep 11, 2010

Thank you, my mind is clearer since I started All One, Nutritech, Active Seniors, Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Powder. Thank you.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2232923 on Dec 06, 2009

Very easy to use when mixed in a smoothie.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Mar 02, 2010

I can really feel the difference when I regularly take this vitamin.

All One for Seniors

Posted by Reviewer1095056 on Mar 09, 2010

Really like the product - easy to digest - better than taking lots of pills

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »