• Servings per container states this product contains 30 servings, but it in fact contains 66 servings.

• Customer Ratings

Did not enjoy!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 11, 2015

This is lacking in the correct calcium and magnesium as it is carbonates and has Vit D2 instead of D3. Wish there was a powder like this with everything and with no soy.Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Jan 31, 2012

This product is a great idea. I've taken a lot of supplements for years,swallowed a lot of pill capsules, and spent a fortune! I'm using them up now and have switched to All One because it's got everything and more nutritionally that I would like. Flavor is quite palatable in any juice. On occasion, I'd like to be able to buy individual day's supply in labelled packets for when we travel overseas.

All One, Senior multi

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jul 04, 2011

great for someone who has trouble swallowing

All One Nutritech for Active Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2135114 on May 06, 2011

Package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. These vitamins are absolutely wonderful ! I've been using them for a year now and feel better than I've ever felt.

The best way to go

Posted by Reviewer2250869 on Nov 06, 2010

All-One is the best way to go for balanced nutrition in powder form. No use to buy lots of other single nutrients.... just buy all-one and forget it.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer2392843 on Oct 17, 2010

I have taken this for years. I can tell a difference if my schedule is disrupted and I forget to take it. I take this with Life Time, Life's Basic Plant Protein Powder (it'sVanilla Flavor), because I watch my sugars and don't drink much juice. Also, this vanilla protein powder tastes a lot better that it did with juice. I only use a 1/2 a scoop of the protein powder (only 15 servings come in a container, so it lasts me for a month or longer. I wouldn't be without my multi vitamin for anything!!

All One by Nutritech

Posted by Reviewer1594111 on Oct 16, 2010

Excellent product and an excellent price. We have been using All One for many years and cannot find anything better and we will continue to use it.

Allone

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Jul 30, 2010

Love it, used it for years and will continue to do so.

Keeps the juices flowing

Posted by Reviewer1526560 on Mar 27, 2010

This is a great way to supplement myself and keep me feeling younger and stronger as an older woman and keep the stamina going for exercise and hot sex! very important for us all! Thank you!

Excellent Multiple Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1425617 on Nov 25, 2009

Have been using this vitamin for several years now, so fo course am entirely sold on it. So highly recommend it for ayone wanting a good all around vitamin having everything in it for senors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »