We are Active Adults not Active Seniors & love this product

Posted by Reviewer2719788 on May 17, 2009

My husband is in his early 50's & I am in my late 40"s, so not quite seniors. We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors is the best fit for us, so it's not just for seniors. The name of this product should be Active Adults. We use it in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, ice cubes & ALL ONE Phyto Base made in a blender.

Super Good

Posted by Reviewer2065357 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using other vitamins, from various companies, however I believe this is doing much more for me than any of the other products I have been using. I feel better, have more "get and go", and I would recommed this product any one, even if you are NOT a senior, I this it great and price is right, and the service is good. Thank God for a good company like iherb.

Accomplishing more

Posted by Reviewer2149068 on Jul 05, 2009

I've been taking supplements for many years and despite getting excellent quality products I was always dragging. It required a force of will just to make it through the day. Wonder what it would have been without any vitamins... I decided to give this a try and since starting having a morning smoothie with fruit, All One, and whey protein I am actually functioning. Obviously I had an absorption deficiency but with the All One I have become active. Great stuff!

Great Product, Awsome Service from iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2592747 on Oct 18, 2009

Mixed with a little juice, it is easy to take and digest. My energy level is boosted for the whole day.

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by Reviewer1900488 on May 28, 2008

This product is amazing.I haave RLS and I was tired all the time was suffering from fatique after only a week I had more energy was able to do things I have'nt done in a log time like take long walks due from back pain. I realy feel my body was in dire need of these vitamins. This product has everything you need in vitamins. not a bunch of containers holding different vitamins sitting around here.