10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

All One, Nutritech, Active Seniors, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, Unflavored, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by Reviewer1900488 on May 28, 2008

This product is amazing.I haave RLS and I was tired all the time was suffering from fatique after only a week I had more energy was able to do things I have'nt done in a log time like take long walks due from back pain. I realy feel my body was in dire need of these vitamins. This product has everything you need in vitamins. not a bunch of containers holding different vitamins sitting around here.

All One, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2271962 on Jul 02, 2008

I feel that All One is one of the best things that I have ever done for myself.

All One for Active seniors

Posted by Reviewer1383872 on Nov 13, 2008

Excellent product. As recommended by a reputable holistic doctor in our area, this is the best to take without taking multiple pills several times a day. Easy to take with favorite juice.

We are Active Adults not Active Seniors & love this product

Posted by Reviewer2719788 on May 17, 2009

My husband is in his early 50's & I am in my late 40"s, so not quite seniors. We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors is the best fit for us, so it's not just for seniors. The name of this product should be Active Adults. We use it in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, ice cubes & ALL ONE Phyto Base made in a blender.

Super Good

Posted by Reviewer2065357 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using other vitamins, from various companies, however I believe this is doing much more for me than any of the other products I have been using. I feel better, have more "get and go", and I would recommed this product any one, even if you are NOT a senior, I this it great and price is right, and the service is good. Thank God for a good company like iherb.