Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 03, 2013

Both me and my mum have been able to sleep normally for the first time in ages on this product. The sleep is not only a full eight hours sleep but also a high quality, deep restorative sleep. This is the best calcium formula as far as both the calcium compounds, the amount and the powder form. It is easily absorbed. It also has all necessary vitamins and minerals and amino acids. For a while I tried "food based" vitamin tablets for calcium and magnesium, but they did not work very well for me and caused yeast infection. But All One is absolutely great and natural enough to have effect in the body. Note that the fruit version av All One is the only one remaining with approx. 1000 mg calcium, and it is this higher dose that I believe makes us sleep. Less joint pain too.

Vitamins

Posted by 5500391680581275264 on Aug 18, 2013

Great product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3058156 on Oct 01, 2011

Mixes well with juice or smoothie.

Unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2384136 on Dec 08, 2010

Whilst I accept this product may be very powerful I have found it very difficult to stomach in that whether I take it with water or fruit juice I feel quite sick afterwards and for some hours. I am progressing with a lower dosage to see if that helps.

For My Daughter

Posted by Reviewer1321973 on Sep 25, 2010

Pleased with this... have used it before. Will buy here again.

Energy Energy Energy

Posted by Reviewer2218301 on May 10, 2009

Love this one. I can feel all the benefits immediately. I highly recommend this product.

OMG! This is an amazing vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1237992 on Jul 17, 2008

I can truly tell a huge difference after taking this vitamin for the past month. It is well worth the money. It is the best vitamin because of the high potency and combination of vitamins with the much needed amino acids. Hands down, one of the best vitamin/amino supplements out there. You really can tell you're taking it and when you miss a couple of days, you feel it.