All One, Nutritech, Green Phyto Base, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, 2.2 lbs. (1000 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

the best All One Multi powder..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i tried almost all the multivitamin powders from this company as well as other brands and i find it to be the most complete and it just feels right for my body and mind,the taste is neutral and easily dissolved in water.lately i found that dividing the daily 15g dosage into 3g increments is working the best for my energy levels,highly recommended product!!!this site should offer better pricing tag for it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

We like this product with ALL ONE Active Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2719788 on May 17, 2009

We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors & Green Phyto Base is the best fit and combination for us. We are not quite seniors but like the Active Senior best. We use Green Phyto Base & Active Senior in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, and ice cubes made in a blender.

Chronic Fatigue Improved

Posted by Reviewer2189659 on Sep 27, 2008

I really enjoy the ease of so many of my suppliments in one. Since my daughter has been taking them her chronic fatigue has shown remarkable improvement. She recently skipped several days and determined that it WAS the viamins, minerals and greens that made the improvement.

From S. Korea

Posted by Reviewer1517868 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been using this product for several years and I have gotten fewer colds than I ever did. This is a great product! I will definitely keep using it.

Amazing All-One

Posted by Reviewer1479788 on Oct 21, 2009

This product is amazing. It is a complete vitamin/mineral supplment and starts my day out right & strong no matter what it brings. Even when I'm going through stress and life's challenges, if I can remember to take my All-One in the morning, I can make it through!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »