the best All One Multi powder..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i tried almost all the multivitamin powders from this company as well as other brands and i find it to be the most complete and it just feels right for my body and mind,the taste is neutral and easily dissolved in water.lately i found that dividing the daily 15g dosage into 3g increments is working the best for my energy levels,highly recommended product!!!this site should offer better pricing tag for it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Amazing for Immune System Health!

Posted by zipfelmuetze on Dec 19, 2011

I love the plethora of ingredients in this product, including Selenium! The Selenium dosage is quite appropriate to ensure one gets enough Selenium to fight cancer sells, but does not overdose in case one receives Selenium from other sources. I mix this powder into a daily green smoothie.

ROCKS!!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

We notice whenever we do not take these. Takes some gettin used to but we feel good because they are good. Other vitamins jack the B votes to make you feel euphoric and energetic. These don't do that, but the is a noticeable difference in energy through the day when we don't take them.

not $ me

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Sep 22, 2010

not my cup of tea strugggle drinking it to milking for me

all one green phyto base multi vitamin and mineral powder

Posted by Reviewer1908963 on Jul 23, 2010

I love its all inclusivity and bein whisked in fruit juice, it feels like a filling nutritious snack Much more satisying and easy than taking lots of pills

All One

Posted by Reviewer3287949 on Apr 12, 2010

Just as good as the one for senior but less expensive

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2751366 on Mar 23, 2010

Easy to drink, not chaulky. I wil be buying again!

Kept me from getting sick

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

I sleep very little - about 3-4 hours a night and I completely believe that if it weren't for this formula, I would be fighting a cold or a sore throat. I love the powder form as popping so man vitamin pills was bothersome and hard to swallow. I mix with half of a cup of Gatorade orange and blend with my handmixer and slam it down.

a keeper for me

Posted by Reviewer2074624 on Nov 15, 2009

I think we all know that it is tough to judge the effect of any supplements since their job is to protect over the long turn and not be noticeable in the short term. This green fodd + multi vitamins and minerals is exactly what i've been looking for - one that i can mix in juice and add other powders and fruit, and it is pleasant to the palate. I anticipate that this will more than aptly supplement my needs for a long time.

Amazing All-One

Posted by Reviewer1479788 on Oct 21, 2009

This product is amazing. It is a complete vitamin/mineral supplment and starts my day out right & strong no matter what it brings. Even when I'm going through stress and life's challenges, if I can remember to take my All-One in the morning, I can make it through!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »