10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

All One, Nutritech, Green Phyto Base, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, 2.2 lbs. (1000 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Chronic Fatigue Improved

Posted by Reviewer2189659 on Sep 27, 2008

I really enjoy the ease of so many of my suppliments in one. Since my daughter has been taking them her chronic fatigue has shown remarkable improvement. She recently skipped several days and determined that it WAS the viamins, minerals and greens that made the improvement.

From S. Korea

Posted by Reviewer1517868 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been using this product for several years and I have gotten fewer colds than I ever did. This is a great product! I will definitely keep using it.

Amazing All-One

Posted by Reviewer1479788 on Oct 21, 2009

This product is amazing. It is a complete vitamin/mineral supplment and starts my day out right & strong no matter what it brings. Even when I'm going through stress and life's challenges, if I can remember to take my All-One in the morning, I can make it through!

a keeper for me

Posted by Reviewer2074624 on Nov 15, 2009

I think we all know that it is tough to judge the effect of any supplements since their job is to protect over the long turn and not be noticeable in the short term. This green fodd + multi vitamins and minerals is exactly what i've been looking for - one that i can mix in juice and add other powders and fruit, and it is pleasant to the palate. I anticipate that this will more than aptly supplement my needs for a long time.

Kept me from getting sick

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

I sleep very little - about 3-4 hours a night and I completely believe that if it weren't for this formula, I would be fighting a cold or a sore throat. I love the powder form as popping so man vitamin pills was bothersome and hard to swallow. I mix with half of a cup of Gatorade orange and blend with my handmixer and slam it down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »