the best All One Multi powder..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i tried almost all the multivitamin powders from this company as well as other brands and i find it to be the most complete and it just feels right for my body and mind,the taste is neutral and easily dissolved in water.lately i found that dividing the daily 15g dosage into 3g increments is working the best for my energy levels,highly recommended product!!!this site should offer better pricing tag for it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Kept me from getting sick

Posted by Reviewer1279592 on Mar 06, 2010

I sleep very little - about 3-4 hours a night and I completely believe that if it weren't for this formula, I would be fighting a cold or a sore throat. I love the powder form as popping so man vitamin pills was bothersome and hard to swallow. I mix with half of a cup of Gatorade orange and blend with my handmixer and slam it down.

Amazing All-One

Posted by Reviewer1479788 on Oct 21, 2009

This product is amazing. It is a complete vitamin/mineral supplment and starts my day out right & strong no matter what it brings. Even when I'm going through stress and life's challenges, if I can remember to take my All-One in the morning, I can make it through!

From S. Korea

Posted by Reviewer1517868 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been using this product for several years and I have gotten fewer colds than I ever did. This is a great product! I will definitely keep using it.

a keeper for me

Posted by Reviewer2074624 on Nov 15, 2009

I think we all know that it is tough to judge the effect of any supplements since their job is to protect over the long turn and not be noticeable in the short term. This green fodd + multi vitamins and minerals is exactly what i've been looking for - one that i can mix in juice and add other powders and fruit, and it is pleasant to the palate. I anticipate that this will more than aptly supplement my needs for a long time.

Chronic Fatigue Improved

Posted by Reviewer2189659 on Sep 27, 2008

I really enjoy the ease of so many of my suppliments in one. Since my daughter has been taking them her chronic fatigue has shown remarkable improvement. She recently skipped several days and determined that it WAS the viamins, minerals and greens that made the improvement.

We like this product with ALL ONE Active Seniors

Posted by Reviewer2719788 on May 17, 2009

We have tried many ALL ONE products & other brands & found ALL ONE Active Seniors & Green Phyto Base is the best fit and combination for us. We are not quite seniors but like the Active Senior best. We use Green Phyto Base & Active Senior in a smoothie w/orange juice, frozen strawberries, frozen blue berries, plain yogurt, and ice cubes made in a blender.

Disappointed mostly due to the taste

Posted by Reviewer2646474 on Jul 13, 2008

It is hard to tell whether this product has helped or not--the taste is pretty bad unless you put it into a fruit shake. I think that taking a vitamin and mineral supplement in the form of a pill would be easier! As for the "green" part, I have definitely experienced tastier versions. At the end of the day, if you have to force yourself to use something only because it is good for you, it is not likely that you will use it consistently.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2751366 on Mar 23, 2010

Easy to drink, not chaulky. I wil be buying again!

ROCKS!!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

We notice whenever we do not take these. Takes some gettin used to but we feel good because they are good. Other vitamins jack the B votes to make you feel euphoric and energetic. These don't do that, but the is a noticeable difference in energy through the day when we don't take them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »