Good for dogs

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

Best children's multi out there!

Posted by 5091124259572822641 on May 23, 2014

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

Best Multi for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on Jun 01, 2009

I mix this with Chocolate Soy milk and my kids love it!

makes a great smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3235760 on Nov 22, 2009

I love giving my kids a boost with this simple to mix powder. They like it frothy with orange juice. We can tell the difference if we miss a day, great vitamins.

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2135538 on Mar 24, 2010

great stuff, so many vitamins in one product.

good product...

Posted by Reviewer1431330 on May 17, 2010

this is a really good product. it gives you energy for the whole day and is a great start for the morning. its great with juice, which gives it a better flavor and makes it easiers and funner to take. i recommend this product and would definately say experiment with your favorite juice. its great.

Best kids vitamin I have found

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Easy to take, can serve as chocolate milk. A lot stronger than all the other kids vitamins, which is what our doctor wants for my 6 yr old with a learning disability. Love this product.

I found it!!!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for a taste free children's multi vitamin for ages. And when I found this, I prayed it would work! My son is a picky picky eater, and on top of that...what he does eat. it's very little. He hates the taste of liquid vitamins I've given him. He's grossed out by any kind of gummy. And the other kind I could crush - he would not drink whatever it was in because it didn't taste "normal" Ugh. Well, anyone with a similar problem - I want you to know...it worked! It mixed well, it wasn't chunky at all. I can add it to his morning milk or juice, or pudding, ice cream - it's great. That's it, that all!