Best children's multi out there!

Posted by 5091124259572822641 on May 23, 2014

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

good minerals/vit

Posted by Reviewer1836492 on Jan 23, 2014

but taste yucky. no way to down this....

I finally found it

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

It took me so long to find a multiple vitamin and mineral for my ADHD son. This one from All One Nutritech has everything he needs. I put it in his rice milk or orange juice everyday. The only thing you may consider is that it contains a very small amount of soy. So make sure you are not allergic to it. Also, this product is one of the few multiple vitamin approved by the Feingold diet.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Dec 12, 2012

This mix has some good points and some bad. It is mostly tasteless or mixes well into other liguids/foods. I mostly feed this to my dog but I take it some times and so does my son. However, for some reason, they use the inferior forms of some vitamins. They use K1 instead of K2, D2 instead of D3 and cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamin.

I was hoping this would be the one...

Posted by Reviewer1504403 on Nov 26, 2012

My 2 year old will not take any vitamins. I have tried several different kinds. The reviews claimed this one is flavorless and goes well in any drink. I was able to hide it in a smoothy, but that is it. I tried grape juice, OJ, white milk, choc milk, apple juice... he doesn't like it in any of them. If you have the time to make smoothies every day its great, otherwise be cautious :(

Good for dogs

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

I found it!!!

Posted by brooklinmommy on May 21, 2012

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for a taste free children's multi vitamin for ages. And when I found this, I prayed it would work! My son is a picky picky eater, and on top of that...what he does eat. it's very little. He hates the taste of liquid vitamins I've given him. He's grossed out by any kind of gummy. And the other kind I could crush - he would not drink whatever it was in because it didn't taste "normal" Ugh. Well, anyone with a similar problem - I want you to know...it worked! It mixed well, it wasn't chunky at all. I can add it to his morning milk or juice, or pudding, ice cream - it's great. That's it, that all!

Best kids vitamin I have found

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Easy to take, can serve as chocolate milk. A lot stronger than all the other kids vitamins, which is what our doctor wants for my 6 yr old with a learning disability. Love this product.

Not all useful tasty.

Posted by Reviewer2882508 on Oct 19, 2010

Vitamins are very good. But not like the taste. Not all useful tasty.

picky kid

Posted by Reviewer2588612 on Jun 27, 2010

I was warned.. my son doesn't like the taste of this product no matter how much honey, blueberries, or even Sunny D I put into his smoothie. Maybe your kid won't be as picky..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »