10% Off Orders Over $40!

All One, Nutritech, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, Original Formula, Unflavored, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best Multi Vitamin for Women

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009

This is the only multi- that I have been able to take consistently and without stomach upset or digestive disturbance. I mix it daily with V8 juice. The IHerb price is the lowest that I can find.

Gives much energy

Posted by dionis on Dec 13, 2010

It's better then coffee

All One, Nutritech, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1292561 on Apr 21, 2008

This product was recommended to me by a co-worker. I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and since taking it I noticed that my skin has a glow to it. Others have mentioned it to me too. I feel energetic, I just feel good all over. I have found blending it in a fat free fruit smoothie in the morning works best for me. I would give it a 10 on a scale of 1-10.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3235760 on Nov 22, 2009

We love this vitamin, really packs a punch! It is versatile and easy to mix with a variety of beverages. Great value!

Been taking this for years

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

If you are looking for a one stop shop nutritional supplement, this is it. I find it tastes best mixed in an orange drink. Great stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »