All One, Nutritech, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1292561 on Apr 21, 2008

This product was recommended to me by a co-worker. I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and since taking it I noticed that my skin has a glow to it. Others have mentioned it to me too. I feel energetic, I just feel good all over. I have found blending it in a fat free fruit smoothie in the morning works best for me. I would give it a 10 on a scale of 1-10.

Best Multi Vitamin for Women

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009

This is the only multi- that I have been able to take consistently and without stomach upset or digestive disturbance. I mix it daily with V8 juice. The IHerb price is the lowest that I can find.

Gives much energy

Posted by dionis on Dec 13, 2010

It's better then coffee

Been taking this for years

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

If you are looking for a one stop shop nutritional supplement, this is it. I find it tastes best mixed in an orange drink. Great stuff.

Family Health

Posted by Reviewer2614375 on May 08, 2010

All the adults in my family now take All One Nitritech Original Formula. After 62 years, I have found a vitamin supplement that I do not have to force my family to take and we have seen the difference in our health status.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3235760 on Nov 22, 2009

We love this vitamin, really packs a punch! It is versatile and easy to mix with a variety of beverages. Great value!

Stephen Bevis

Posted by Reviewer1943247 on Aug 27, 2008

The product was exactly what I ordered, and at a lower price than I could find it locally or at another place that I had ordered from. The shipping rates were also excellent.

ALL One Original

Posted by Reviewer1081513 on Aug 31, 2008

Blends well-energy boost that lasts over several hours, well worth the time to prepare!

awsome product

Posted by Reviewer3054127 on Sep 18, 2008

i am so glad i finally can afford to start taking my vitamins again.in the stores this product cost 2x's the amount i paid with iherb.thank you so much.i will definately tell everyone i know about this product and iherb.thank you .shannon patten

not happy

Posted by Reviewer2712970 on Jul 20, 2008

this product claims to easily mix with juice. Even in a closed bottle shaken, this product comes out in gritty powder bubbles. The only way to mix it is with a blender. Which is unrealistic for me daily. The idea is great. I wish it was easier to mix.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »