All One Vitamin & Mineral Powder 2.2lbs

great product

love all one

Posted by Reviewer1050796 on Dec 29, 2011

if you are over 40, take the all one for seniors

All One, Nutritech, Original Formula, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 03, 2011

Absolutely love this product! I do believe it is healing my body from within. I cannot go a day without it. This is the absolutely perfect vitamin/mineral product. It is in powder form allowing your body to assimilate it quickly and easily. It has all the important amino acids along with a much larger % of vitamin nutrients needed byt he body not just to utilize but to heal as well! This one and the other products by this company are wonderful!!!!

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1897324 on Aug 09, 2011

we have been using this product for 20+ years and don't like to go without. I am always happy with the service provided by iHerb

All One Original Multi Vitamin and Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2321771 on Mar 03, 2011

I think this is an excellent product. The protein it contains means it is really good to use as a breakfast shake whilst supplying your body with all of its needs in terms of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. I mix it with water and quite like the taste although I'm sure that some would find it a little bitter and prefer to mix with juice. Makes my body and brain feel good. Only downside for me, I wish there was a supplier in the UK.

Love the product, don't love the customs charge

Posted by Reviewer1730888 on Feb 11, 2011

All One is my favourite supplement. I rarely get sick if I am taking it. Living in the UK, I cannot find it anywhere but online. I am happy to have it from IHERB.com. The price was reasonable, until I had to pay another £14.50 in customs charges. That and the fact that it took three weeks to arrive dampens my enthusiasm a bit, but I will continue to use all one, and most probably to buy it from IHERB, as the prices seem to be at or near the lowest.

Gives much energy

Posted by dionis on Dec 13, 2010

It's better then coffee

Family Health

Posted by Reviewer2614375 on May 08, 2010

All the adults in my family now take All One Nitritech Original Formula. After 62 years, I have found a vitamin supplement that I do not have to force my family to take and we have seen the difference in our health status.

Been taking this for years

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

If you are looking for a one stop shop nutritional supplement, this is it. I find it tastes best mixed in an orange drink. Great stuff.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3235760 on Nov 22, 2009

We love this vitamin, really packs a punch! It is versatile and easy to mix with a variety of beverages. Great value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »