Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2877949 on Dec 19, 2015

I have been using All One products for years and I wouldn't start my day without it. I put it in a breakfast smoothie and it tastes great to me!

I like the idea, but this ruined my shakes

Posted by 4938737005157547226 on Sep 04, 2015

Adding some vitamins to my morning protein shake seemed like a good idea, but even adding 1/4 of the recommended dose completely ruined the taste and texture to the point that I couldn't force myself to drink it. This is going straight into the garbage.

Huge disappointment

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I cannot use this because I just simply cannot get myself to drink or eat anything that has this powder in it. The smell is awful and the taste is even worse.

Can't function without it!!!!!

Posted by 4718401772723493680 on Aug 18, 2013

I have been using All One Vitamin & Mineral for years after having tried soooo very many others....this product is by far the best vitamin & mineral product around!

Great Multiple Vitamin Powder

Posted by Reviewer1726352 on Oct 25, 2010

My husband and I both use this and have been really pleased with it. We are very impressed with the service from iHerb.

All One Powder

Posted by Reviewer1823794 on May 06, 2010

I love the stuff! It taste great in a shaker w/juice in the morning...My husband likes taking it too!!

Love it! one problem............

Posted by Reviewer2656682 on Feb 18, 2010

Ingredients are great. Love that there are no sugars! and other junk. the taste goes well with the mild herb tea that i've tried it with. would be wonderful with a fresh squeezed orange juice! It is not easy to dissolve. Hard stirring....... no. shaking.... better, but still lots of clumps. this needs a mechanical device to completely dissolve (imho) my stick blender died a few months ago, but I will now replace it to take these vitamins. blender would work great; i'm just lazy!

All One Powder

Posted by Reviewer2894153 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product! Have used it for years and haven't found a better Vitamin/Mineral powder. Not only have I used this for my own supplement needs, but I have added it to my dog's raw food diet as well. She likes the taste and I feel confident that she's getting full nutrition.

Great multi-vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1123151 on Jun 28, 2009

I urge you to try this product as a supplement to your food diet..You will feel better and have more energy and stamina...

Great experience.

Posted by Reviewer2670576 on Feb 26, 2009

I have been using these supplements for years...I blend several strawberries, one banana and pineapple coconut juice...and it's delicious! The delivery was on time with no problems, and the price was unbeatable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »