Great for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I love this sunscreen for my face I use it all year round and it is one of the better ones for oily skin.

Very Good

Posted by JeSuisNoor on Jul 28, 2015

love that it is natural

Pretty easy application

Posted by 4613654890026056916 on Feb 18, 2015

It takes a bit of time to blend the lotion with the skin if apply in large amount, and my skin does feel a bit sticky throughout the day without re-application. The smell isnt v pleasant as it reminds me of the smell of plastic. Nevertheless, i do like this sunblock as i feel it offers good protection! Have yet to use it for sports yet, looking forward to testing it again during my swim!

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky. difficult to spread!

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

Easy to apply

Posted by 5529292365981235523 on Jul 22, 2014

Easy to apply, the skin doesn't look white afterwards but you need to use quite a los so it doesn't last long. We User it and was effective as we didn't get burn at all.

pretty good for a natural sunblock!

Posted by LittleBunny on Jul 12, 2014

I like the fact that its ingredients are not as harmful as those found in chemical sunscreens. It's worked really well for me, I've used it a few times and stayed outdoors for hours under the sun but didn't get the slightest of tan. It does leave a white cast on the skin which isn't too visible, and is somewhat hard to spread, but the protection it offers is amazing.

Love the ingredients

Posted by 5666494790873572466 on Apr 09, 2014

Love the ingredients, but hard to apply evenly

Like that it is natural.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

This spreads easier than the Badger sunscreen, but it still takes a little work to spread on skin. Seems pretty good otherwise. But I prefer to use Jason Mineral spf 30 sunscreen, which I found recently, easier to spread on skin. God bless you all.

My favourite mineral sunscreen

Posted by maywonginSing on Jun 02, 2013

I finally found a mineral sunscreen that does not give a white cast to my face, spreads quite easily, does not sting my eyes, can withstand heavy face perspiration and yet does not turn my face into a greasy, shiny ball. it does not oxidize on my face making it more yellowish and darker that its normal tone. After applying it to my face, it does not leave a greasy film which takes some time to get totally absorbed before I could put on makeup. This is important. I tried it because its description says dry grip and it is true. I live in Singapore where the weather is hot all year round. This sunscreen lotion has all the properties that I am looking for.

Best waterproof sunscreen I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Nov 12, 2012

This is a really nice, totally non-whitening, non-greasy, waterproof sunscreen. And for the most part all natural. I've tried a lot of different one's and none of them compare to this. And, it's not expensive, which is important if you're using it every day. I notice the list of ingredients is not the same on the tube I got as what's shown here. Not really different ingredients but the order is different (eg. dimethicone moved from the bottom to the top of the list). Unless something better comes along, I'll be sticking with this. If you need a waterproof sunscreen you'll have a tough time finding an all-around better one on the market right now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »