All Terrain, AquaSport, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lotion, 3.0 fl oz (90 ml)

Best sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1737474 From Florida on Jun 22, 2009

I live in South Florida where we deal with high UV exposure. I am also an avid boater, scuba diver and fisherman, often starting my day on the water before sunrise and finishing after sunset. I apply AquaSport 30 in the morning, before dressing for the day. Despite sweating, swimming, toweling dry and scuba diving, I don't reapply the product at all and I still do not get burnt. In fact, I barely even get a tan. Additionally, it does not burn your eyes when you sweat. I highly recommend this product. I have given several tubes away to my fishing and diving friends and now this is the only sunscreen any of them use also.

WATERPROOF and Works

Posted by Mearced From Arkansas on Jul 17, 2009

My husband is a surfer, very fair, and I've been looking for a more natural sunscreen that was not greasy and worked - THIS IS IT!

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1241148 From California on Nov 22, 2010

Just came back from Hawaii. Used it on 4 adults and 5 kids, worked great, easy to apply, not greasy, doesn't leave white layer on your skin.

Best waterproof sunscreen I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 From Canada on Nov 12, 2012

This is a really nice, totally non-whitening, non-greasy, waterproof sunscreen. And for the most part all natural. I've tried a lot of different one's and none of them compare to this. And, it's not expensive, which is important if you're using it every day. I notice the list of ingredients is not the same on the tube I got as what's shown here. Not really different ingredients but the order is different (eg. dimethicone moved from the bottom to the top of the list). Unless something better comes along, I'll be sticking with this. If you need a waterproof sunscreen you'll have a tough time finding an all-around better one on the market right now.

My favourite mineral sunscreen

Posted by maywonginSing From Singapore on Jun 02, 2013

I finally found a mineral sunscreen that does not give a white cast to my face, spreads quite easily, does not sting my eyes, can withstand heavy face perspiration and yet does not turn my face into a greasy, shiny ball. it does not oxidize on my face making it more yellowish and darker that its normal tone. After applying it to my face, it does not leave a greasy film which takes some time to get totally absorbed before I could put on makeup. This is important. I tried it because its description says dry grip and it is true. I live in Singapore where the weather is hot all year round. This sunscreen lotion has all the properties that I am looking for.