All Terrain, AquaSport, Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Lotion, 3.0 fl oz (90 ml)

Best sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1737474 on Jun 22, 2009

I live in South Florida where we deal with high UV exposure. I am also an avid boater, scuba diver and fisherman, often starting my day on the water before sunrise and finishing after sunset. I apply AquaSport 30 in the morning, before dressing for the day. Despite sweating, swimming, toweling dry and scuba diving, I don't reapply the product at all and I still do not get burnt. In fact, I barely even get a tan. Additionally, it does not burn your eyes when you sweat. I highly recommend this product. I have given several tubes away to my fishing and diving friends and now this is the only sunscreen any of them use also.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Nov 22, 2010

Just came back from Hawaii. Used it on 4 adults and 5 kids, worked great, easy to apply, not greasy, doesn't leave white layer on your skin.

WATERPROOF and Works

Posted by Mearced on Jul 17, 2009

My husband is a surfer, very fair, and I've been looking for a more natural sunscreen that was not greasy and worked - THIS IS IT!

Best waterproof sunscreen I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Nov 12, 2012

This is a really nice, totally non-whitening, non-greasy, waterproof sunscreen. And for the most part all natural. I've tried a lot of different one's and none of them compare to this. And, it's not expensive, which is important if you're using it every day. I notice the list of ingredients is not the same on the tube I got as what's shown here. Not really different ingredients but the order is different (eg. dimethicone moved from the bottom to the top of the list). Unless something better comes along, I'll be sticking with this. If you need a waterproof sunscreen you'll have a tough time finding an all-around better one on the market right now.

Like that it is natural.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

This spreads easier than the Badger sunscreen, but it still takes a little work to spread on skin. Seems pretty good otherwise. But I prefer to use Jason Mineral spf 30 sunscreen, which I found recently, easier to spread on skin. God bless you all.