Best sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1737474 on Jun 22, 2009

I live in South Florida where we deal with high UV exposure. I am also an avid boater, scuba diver and fisherman, often starting my day on the water before sunrise and finishing after sunset. I apply AquaSport 30 in the morning, before dressing for the day. Despite sweating, swimming, toweling dry and scuba diving, I don't reapply the product at all and I still do not get burnt. In fact, I barely even get a tan. Additionally, it does not burn your eyes when you sweat. I highly recommend this product. I have given several tubes away to my fishing and diving friends and now this is the only sunscreen any of them use also.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Nov 22, 2010

Just came back from Hawaii. Used it on 4 adults and 5 kids, worked great, easy to apply, not greasy, doesn't leave white layer on your skin.

WATERPROOF and Works

Posted by Mearced on Jul 17, 2009

My husband is a surfer, very fair, and I've been looking for a more natural sunscreen that was not greasy and worked - THIS IS IT!

Best waterproof sunscreen I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Nov 12, 2012

This is a really nice, totally non-whitening, non-greasy, waterproof sunscreen. And for the most part all natural. I've tried a lot of different one's and none of them compare to this. And, it's not expensive, which is important if you're using it every day. I notice the list of ingredients is not the same on the tube I got as what's shown here. Not really different ingredients but the order is different (eg. dimethicone moved from the bottom to the top of the list). Unless something better comes along, I'll be sticking with this. If you need a waterproof sunscreen you'll have a tough time finding an all-around better one on the market right now.

Like that it is natural.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

This spreads easier than the Badger sunscreen, but it still takes a little work to spread on skin. Seems pretty good otherwise. But I prefer to use Jason Mineral spf 30 sunscreen, which I found recently, easier to spread on skin. God bless you all.

My favourite mineral sunscreen

Posted by maywonginSing on Jun 02, 2013

I finally found a mineral sunscreen that does not give a white cast to my face, spreads quite easily, does not sting my eyes, can withstand heavy face perspiration and yet does not turn my face into a greasy, shiny ball. it does not oxidize on my face making it more yellowish and darker that its normal tone. After applying it to my face, it does not leave a greasy film which takes some time to get totally absorbed before I could put on makeup. This is important. I tried it because its description says dry grip and it is true. I live in Singapore where the weather is hot all year round. This sunscreen lotion has all the properties that I am looking for.

Best Sunscreen EVER! Non-greasy just like the label states & no acne!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Sep 12, 2012

This is hands down the BEST sunscreen ever! No white cast at all. I have combination skin which is VERY acne prone, I mean I will break out so easily to many products, and this is non-greasy so it's perfect because my oily areas don't look worse but most importantly it does not give me acne. I will use this for life & never switch because it's amazing! If you haven't tried it and you're looking for a non-greasy, non-white looking sunscreen that won't aggravate acne, this is it! HG for me!

Can't even squeeze it out of the tube

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Sep 23, 2012

I got this after reading good reviews about it. The cream is so thick, I can't squeeze it out of the flip open cap. I have to unscrew it every time and force the cream out. In fact, I was so tempted to just cut a corner of the tube to squeeze out the cream. Hence, application is also a problem and there is this 'balls' of white cream that it leaves behind.... I bought this to use for swimming, I would think it is mildly effective. I wait 20 minutes before entering the water and I only swim for 1/2 hour but I still tan... perhaps not as much without sunscreen. Won't be buying it again

No grit!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jun 06, 2012

This stuff used to be gritty. NO MORE. LOVE!!!!!

All Terrain beats Trader Joe.

Posted by Reviewer2082106 on Feb 08, 2010

This sunscreen had been recommended by Lindblad for their Galapagos trip. I had also bought Trader Joe's 30+ sunscreen product, which did not allow my body to cool down properly. I switched to All Terrain, and had no further problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »