Feels smmoth

Posted by Reviewer3044093 on Apr 13, 2010

Nice scent and feels smmoth on my skin, not drying like some other brands. Glad I bought this!

Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer2469535 on Oct 29, 2009

I like this hand sanitizer... the vitamin E and the aloe make your hands feel smoother.

FINALLY FOUND A NATURAL HAND SANITIZER

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Smells better than any other hand sanitizer ever. It works great. It dries very quickly, unlike CleanWell. The small All Terrain bottle is perfect. We also swear by their bug spray, and we live in the woods, and can really tell the difference. All Terrain rocks (no pun intended!).

💜

Posted by Nenufar on Nov 15, 2014

¡Me encanta! Huele genial, deja las manos muy suaves y es ideal para llevar en el bolso.

The SAFEST antibacterial on the market! LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2689131 on Oct 16, 2009

My son has Autism so we have to be very careful of what we use on him. This was the ONLY tested antibacterial that did not have the extra "gunk" added to it! And it has an awesome natural smell to it! (great price too)

excellent

Posted by Viktorija on Oct 15, 2013

I buy it every time.

Handy and a good traveller friend

Posted by juloub on Nov 05, 2013

Not sticky! Smells lovely!

Handy and Portable

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

Lid closes snugly, so it can be toted around without spillage. Pleasant scent. Dries quickly. Like that it's natural. Thank goodness: No Triclosan!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2285150 on Nov 27, 2011

Like it very much and use a lot, it also makes my hands soft, however I'm very allergical, but using this have no allergy and skin not itching after using it, comparing with other hand sanitizers bought in superarket.

Perfect

Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014

I can't travel without this ! it's compact, efficient and it lasts quite a while.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »