All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Reviews 2-star

The pump often doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1743240 on Jul 14, 2013

I would like to rate this product highly - but I keep receiving bottles with faulty pumps. I have purchased this product three times now, and only my first purchase came with a functional pump. When I ordered this product the second time, it was only luck that enabled me to use it; I was lucky that I hadn't thrown the empty bottle from the first order away (which I could have easily done - since the bottle had been sitting around empty for several weeks). I ended up having to to attach the pump from the first order onto the new bottle in order to be able to use the product. The first time this happened, I somewhat considered it a fluke - but then it happened again. I recently ordered this product for the third time, and again received a faulty pump. So it appears that this major inconvenience is a pattern with this company.