great

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 06, 2009

takes a little long to dry but worth it

All Terrain Sanz

Posted by Reviewer2886912 on Nov 26, 2009

Very pleased to find a sanitizer free of toxic ingredients and overpowering scent. Recommended by EWG.

Handy!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010

and fragrance free!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jan 18, 2011

Need something without fragrance for those around me to use and this fit the bill nicely.

All Terrain, Hand Sanz, Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer1810339 on Oct 27, 2009

I like this product.

The pump often doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1743240 on Jul 14, 2013

I would like to rate this product highly - but I keep receiving bottles with faulty pumps. I have purchased this product three times now, and only my first purchase came with a functional pump. When I ordered this product the second time, it was only luck that enabled me to use it; I was lucky that I hadn't thrown the empty bottle from the first order away (which I could have easily done - since the bottle had been sitting around empty for several weeks). I ended up having to to attach the pump from the first order onto the new bottle in order to be able to use the product. The first time this happened, I somewhat considered it a fluke - but then it happened again. I recently ordered this product for the third time, and again received a faulty pump. So it appears that this major inconvenience is a pattern with this company.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »